Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    Astonishing Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    He has tons of feats of being really fast but nothing remotely like the nuke feat. It's not PIS, it's just a massive outlier.

    His CIS is real, though, as is the show's PIS.
    How bad is it nowadays? I stopped after the anti-intelligence season(wrote by Kevin Smith >_>) where Wells was framed as a better, more understanding and happier person just because he became stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

  2. #17
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    How bad is it nowadays? I stopped after the anti-intelligence season(wrote by Kevin Smith >_>) where Wells was framed as a better, more understanding and happier person just because he became stupid.
    I didn't watch all of the last season, but it seems as strong as ever. Normal human reaction bad guy standing there, Barry running in circles and getting hit with their attack, then not just blitzing said enemy into paste. Something something tech mumbo jumbo something something. Force-feeding us Iris because that's always a cool thing. You know, the usual. I really like the light moments in the show, the Gustin is fun as Barry, most of the other actors are good in their roles, and DC leaves humor in for once which is great. But Iris is horrible, her relationship with Barry is physically painful, and the CIS and PIS are staggering.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."
    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

  3. #18
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    6,665

    Default

    So, just to be clear; Ollie from Arrowverse can't become The Spectre? Because if he could, that more than tips the scale. Just saying.

  4. #19
    Courage looks like this Powerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I didn't watch all of the last season, but it seems as strong as ever. Normal human reaction bad guy standing there, Barry running in circles and getting hit with their attack, then not just blitzing said enemy into paste. Something something tech mumbo jumbo something something. Force-feeding us Iris because that's always a cool thing. You know, the usual. I really like the light moments in the show, the Gustin is fun as Barry, most of the other actors are good in their roles, and DC leaves humor in for once which is great. But Iris is horrible, her relationship with Barry is physically painful, and the CIS and PIS are staggering.
    Pretty much. Barry and Iris have conflict. Barry and Joe have a heart-to-heart almost once per episode. Barry stands there and let's people hit him even when a normal human can see their attack coming in time to react and I don't mean Batman, I mean Joe Average. There must be a special trick to beat people he could just blitz. It's a combination of soap opera tactics and dramatic license or P.I.S. as we would call it.

    In spite of all this, Barry, Joe, Frost, Cisco, whichever version of Wells it is this time, and most of the actors are very good. They are also building up Ralph Dibney meeting his future wife and there's a nice plot twist there.

    I'm still watching it but I'm still watching all of the CW shows that are on Netflix as well as Agents of Shield. I'm hopeless.
    This is what courage looks like.

  5. #20

    Default

    Clark, Impulse, or MMH solo the CW team. Looking at individual match-ups instead...

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Smallville team:

    The Blur/Clark kent
    Green Arrow
    Black Canary
    Aquman
    Cyborg
    Impulse/Bart Allen
    Martian Manhunter
    Victor Stone



    Arrow-verse team:

    Supergirl
    Martian Manhunter
    Green Arrow
    Flash/Barry Allen
    Black Canary/Dinah Drake
    The Atom
    Brainiac 5
    Vixen/Amaya Jiwe
    CW victories...basically everyone else. Lol.
    Arrow beats arrow.
    Braniac 5 beats cyborg.
    Black canary arguably beats black Canary.
    The atom and or Vixen can probably beat Aquaman, since on land he doesn't have many feats.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •