Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Cosigned.

Though I kinda always wanted her to end up the evil Guthrie, once she developed her powers. To contrast her from Husk.

All the mutant families had at least one villain:
    Rasputin’s: Mikhail
    Cassidy’s: Black Tom
    Summers: Vulcan or Stryfe
    Howlett’s: Daken
    Braddock’s: Jamie
    St. Croix: Emplate

Not to mention, Karma’s twin brother and older sister.
    I wouldn't make her evil...but Anti-Krakoa...which many people on this board would define as evil anyway. She went to college, got a criminal justice degree and joined the U.S. Marshals Service. She would basically be a female Raylan Givens with mutant growth powers. The reason her Anti-Krakoa feelings are a major thing are that she is a Guthrie. All her powered siblings are there on the island or spending time there...for her to be against it would maybe cause some family issues with Sam, Paige, Jay and Melody....as well as other mutants believe she is a traitor for not buying into the Krakoa 'dream'.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    All her powered siblings are there on the island or spending time there...for her to be against it would maybe cause some family issues with Sam, Paige, Jay and Melody....as well as other mutants believe she is a traitor for not buying into the Krakoa 'dream'.
    For that matter, there's the question of Jay Guthrie. He's apparently alive again, despite *hating being a mutant so much he cut off his wings and betrayed the others to the Purifiers.* (Getting a bunch, including Wallflower, killed.)

You'd think that there should be some strong feelings there, both in Jay himself, who might not *want* to be resurrected, and in everyone else, who might *even less* want him back...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    For that matter, there's the question of Jay Guthrie. He's apparently alive again, despite *hating being a mutant so much he cut off his wings and betrayed the others to the Purifiers.* (Getting a bunch, including Wallflower, killed.)

You'd think that there should be some strong feelings there, both in Jay himself, who might not *want* to be resurrected, and in everyone else, who might *even less* want him back...
    Telepathic brainwashing maybe??

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Telepathic brainwashing maybe??
    At this point, that would be a boring answer. I want something more meaty than 'Xavier's making everyone play nice, because he's not really Xavier anyway, since his own resurrection in a new body.' That seems kinda telegraphed, and therefore, I'm already over it.

Plus the whole richness of Jay hating his mutant nature, and being willing to betray his fellow mutants to mutant-killers (and the reactions of said mutants to that betrayal), is too fun and full of drama to just abandon without any development or consequence, IMO. It's a powerful and potentially nuanced story, waiting to be told, and I'd be disappointed if it was just glossed over or shied away from.

Spectacular Member Solitaryhawk's Avatar

Feral and Shatterstar.
    Siryn and Shatterstar.
    Rictor and Shatterstar.

For the love of God; just throw them all together into an orgy pit and let them bang it out. That's all the rage in Krakoa nowadays anyway, isn't it?

Cyclops and his sense of morality and leadership.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaryhawk View Post
    Feral and Shatterstar.
    Siryn and Shatterstar.
    Rictor and Shatterstar.

For the love of God; just throw them all together into an orgy pit and let them bang it out. That's all the rage in Krakoa nowadays anyway, isn't it?
    It is interesting how many connections there are between various people on Krakoa that have gone unnoted. Siryn's got history with Warpath, Boom-Boom, Sunspot, Cannonball, Cable, Domino, Rictor and Shatterstar, but few of them, other than Sunspot and Cannonball, who have *previous* history, or Shatterstar and Rictor, who dated, seem to have anything to do with each other.

Madrox has ties with Polaris, Rahne, Siryn, Monet, Strong Guy, Quicksilver, Havok, Layla Miller (his *wife!*), Ariel, Chance, Wiz Kid, etc. and yet, again, seems to have no real connection to them anymore. (He's knocked up one or two on that list...)

Dazzler hung out with Psylocke and Storm, during the Outback era, but seems to hang out only with Lila Cheney, these days.

Sage and Bishop, once a team, now, strangers, it seems.

On the one hand, I definitely want to see some *new* connections, with mutants who never hung out in the past chatting or dating or kibbutzing over similar (or diametrically opposed) powersets or philosophies. Sway and Lacuna and Tempo and Kiden Nixon and Rina Patel/Timeslip throwing shade at Tempus behind her back. Skids, Cecelia Reyes, Armor and Unuscione comparing whose force-field is the coolest. Whatever. On the other, it would also be neat to see some clique-ing. Old Generation X buddies hanging out. X-Terminators or X-Factors reconnecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    It is interesting how many connections there are between various people on Krakoa that have gone unnoted. Siryn's got history with Warpath, Boom-Boom, Sunspot, Cannonball, Cable, Domino, Rictor and Shatterstar, but few of them, other than Sunspot and Cannonball, who have *previous* history, or Shatterstar and Rictor, who dated, seem to have anything to do with each other.

Madrox has ties with Polaris, Rahne, Siryn, Monet, Strong Guy, Quicksilver, Havok, Layla Miller (his *wife!*), Ariel, Chance, Wiz Kid, etc. and yet, again, seems to have no real connection to them anymore. (He's knocked up one or two on that list...)

Dazzler hung out with Psylocke and Storm, during the Outback era, but seems to hang out only with Lila Cheney, these days.

Sage and Bishop, once a team, now, strangers, it seems.

On the one hand, I definitely want to see some *new* connections, with mutants who never hung out in the past chatting or dating or kibbutzing over similar (or diametrically opposed) powersets or philosophies. Sway and Lacuna and Tempo and Kiden Nixon and Rina Patel/Timeslip throwing shade at Tempus behind her back. Skids, Cecelia Reyes, Armor and Unuscione comparing whose force-field is the coolest. Whatever. On the other, it would also be neat to see some clique-ing. Old Generation X buddies hanging out. X-Terminators or X-Factors reconnecting.
    I think that's part of it. there's far too many personal connections to explore them all. All sorts of stories could be written just of people "catching up".

Bishop and Shard. They have more than enough to bring her back. It would be cool to have someone he can bond with and bring out his human side since the x-office is bound to not give the brother a shortie to be in a relationship with or even expand on his purpose on the island.

All the New X-Men Academy bus kids, and the Original Hellions with Emma Frost.

Wither reunion with Selene, Emma Frost, Mercury, Wallflower, and Elixir.
    Last edited by ComeOnBunny; 08-18-2020 at 07:50 AM.

Karma and the young siblings.

Auric and Silver.

Poltergeist and Link.

Wildside and Reaper.

Malcolm, Jenny, and Gardner Monroe.

Diamond Lil and Madison.

Madison and Lionel.

Pathway and Goblyn and Persuasion.

Flex, Murmur, Radius, Ghost girl.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 08-18-2020 at 08:04 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

Original Hellions and New mutants
    Diamond lil and Jeffries
    Berserker and Scaleface
    Elixir and Wallflower
    Selene and Magma-Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    No, you're twisting my words.
    I never said "magda couldnt possibly be a mutant", I said magda ISNT a mutant. Show me on panel that its confirmed she is a mutant. I demand it!

You can't. And therefore she isn't one.
    You demand it?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by sallyblevins View Post
    Original Hellions and New mutants
    Diamond lil and Jeffries
    Berserker and Scaleface
    Elixir and Wallflower
    Selene and Magma-Rachel
    Ooh yeah, these are some of my favorites! Catseye and Wolfsbane! Diamond Lil! Scaleface!

And in honor of your icon, how about Rusty and Skids and Wiz Kid?

Or those whacky 'Jean Grey's X-Men who attacked Genosha,' Sunpyre, Frenzy, Omerta/Pauli Provenzano and Northstar!

Blink and Mimic Exiles