Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    and no writer has ever felt like making magda a mutant so............
    Who knows what is lurking in this strange land called Marvel authors’ imagination?

But I don’t see Magda becoming suddenly a mutant neither, a character that has been used, mostly, as a plot device.

Gone is Magda. Like Gabriel Haller. We, humans, die once and for all.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Ultimate Member

I think I would have liked the whole Moira plot if it was Magda, instead, who turned out to be the secret mutant reality-rebooter. (Since we've seen Moira in the afterlife, for one, and we haven't, AFAIK, seen Magda.)

Extraordinary Member

Wanda and the brick

Extraordinary Member

Sabretooth and Monet

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Cyclops and his sense of morality and leadership.
    Had to go to Billy Dee for a response to that one...

Billy Dee Billy Dee Billy Dee

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Bishop and Shard. They have more than enough to bring her back. It would be cool to have someone he can bond with and bring out his human side since the x-office is bound to not give the brother a shortie to be in a relationship with or even expand on his purpose on the island.
    Considering at the end of Bishop: The Last X-Man they were giving her a physical body before she converted back to energy to power Bishop and was shot thru a time portal....I would love to see her physical body with all her memories (both as a living being and a hologram) intact....and missing the arm she cut off.

All that discussion of the St. Croix family in the other thread made me suddenly realize there's two members who we know to be mutants... who are dead: Lenore and Jamila. Jamila was Monet's mother and the first person Marius killed. Lenore was Louis's first wife who died before he met Cartier's mother.

Ultimate Member

I'd like to see Abraham Lincoln Keiros. Last I heard, he'd been healed of his paralysis by Angel, and was off somewhere living his life, sans the Apocalypse-modifications to his abilities and appearance (so he's probably not got yellow skin anymore, and hopefully not the Moe haircut...).

He was the most interesting of the throwaway Horsemen, I thought, and it would be neat to see him on Krakoa, and particularly interacting with Angel, since Angel could use a reminder of some of the good he's done.

Also Diamond Lil, reunited with Madison Jeffries, or not, if they've ended up in different places and it would be weird for either of them. But some interaction between them (and an appearance by either of them!) would be welcome.

A reunion between Infectia and Bobby and / or Hank could be neat, since she had moments with both before Legacy took her life.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    All that discussion of the St. Croix family in the other thread made me suddenly realize there's two members who we know to be mutants... who are dead: Lenore and Jamila. Jamila was Monet's mother and the first person Marius killed. Lenore was Louis's first wife who died before he met Cartier's mother.
    I thought only the mother of Marius, who he attacked was a mutant.

When was it revealed the other St Croix wife was a mutant?

Only one answer: John proudstar

What are they waiting for ?

was mastermind (JW) resurrected as well?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Rogue and Mystique simply for the tension

Mama and Granny (C'mon Mr. Duggan you're taking to long with this one sir)

Synch, Monet, and Jubilee

Pixie and Lady Mastermind
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Mimic and the 05 - finally in good standing.

Synch, Monet, and Jubilee

Syrin and Banshee

Avalanche/Pyro

Post/Cable

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Who knows what is lurking in this strange land called Marvel authors’ imagination?

But I don’t see Magda becoming suddenly a mutant neither, a character that has been used, mostly, as a plot device.

Gone is Magda. Like Gabriel Haller. We, humans, die once and for all.
    Actually, Legion later on, had Gabrielle resurrected in X-Men Legacy.

I still think it would be cool to get young versions of Super Sabre, Stonewall, and Crimson Commando.

Along with a young Whizzer, Topspin, Goldfire, Spitfire, and Nuklo, they could be the "X-Battalion" on Krakoa.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 08-25-2020 at 07:27 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I thought only the mother of Marius, who he attacked was a mutant.

When was it revealed the other St Croix wife was a mutant?
    It was Louis's motive for becoming friends with Charles Xavier. Thing is... she only pops up in flashbacks explaining well... that. We have no idea what her powers are and the car crash that fatally injured her was the incident that triggered her mutation to manifest.