Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ahab2020 View Post
    And I just want to see Goblyn & Pathway used again (and in a positive way!)!
    I always thought the design concept for Goblyn was great (the visual & fact that she was a mutant that was never going to easily fit in/hide within normal society + behaviorally she was more animal than human due to how she grew up).
    And Pathway is a teleporter. The mutants can't have enough teleporters!
    In my headcanon, Goblyn and Pathway are living in a bungalo on a beach in LiveWorld, Pathway's personal pocket dimension, and only pop by Earth once a year to download the latest cable shows.

Every now and then, they have cool extradimensional adventures, like that time LiveWorld got invaded, but nobody on Earth knows about them.

And yes, more Box and Diamond Lil! (Although I prefer Jeffries' original powerset, to cause inorganic material / machinery to mimic the functions of his own body, and basically 'create fighting robots,' and not the 'do any ****ing thing I want like create spaceships and giant rolling doughnuts with guns, which apparently mimic the function of my pancreas? You've never seen my pancreas! How do you know it isn't a giant rolling doughnut with guns!')

Peter David's X-factor Team.

Madrox (Multiple Man)
    Siryn
    M (Monet St. Croix)
    Rictor
    Strong Guy (Guido)
    Layla Miller
    Shatterstar
    Rahne
    and Longshot

I would loooove to see them together again in a book. ONe of my favorite X-titles and Run's of all time. They were awesomely quirky, weird and kinda seperate from the larger X-Men but still from time to time were pulled into the fray.

I don't understand why Kitty and Doug still haven't reunited. I mean, Kitty let it be known in the first issue of Marauders that Doug was trying to figure out why she couldn't get through the gates, but there was nothing else. We haven't seen them exchange once. Doug wasn't even present at Kitty's funeral and her party. I want to see their friendship again. I want Kitty to somehow find out that Warlock is still by Doug's side but show the same loyalty as Illyana

Sage and Bishop!

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post

Madrox (Multiple Man)
    Siryn
    M (Monet St. Croix)
    Rictor
    Strong Guy (Guido)
    Layla Miller
    Shatterstar
    Rahne
    and Longshot

I would loooove to see them together again in a book. ONe of my favorite X-titles and Run's of all time. They were awesomely quirky, weird and kinda seperate from the larger X-Men but still from time to time were pulled into the fray.
    I always think of the Peter David team as being Havok, Polaris, Multiple Man, Strong Guy, Wolfsbane, Quicksilver, and Forge and/or Val Cooper.

Considering the vastly different directions these characters have gone since, that would also be an interesting reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Moira: Banshee, Wolfsbane, Proteus

Gen X: Emma & Banshee, the students

Shade & Jumbo Carnation

Warpath & Thunderbird

Mystique, Destiny, Rogue

Rictor & Shatterstar

Daken, Christian Frost, & Shinobi Shaw

Christian Frost & the Cuckoos

Christian Frost & Cyclops

Apocalypse: Cable, Archangel

New X-Men kids
    Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    Has anyone said Rubbermaid and Jeffrey Garrett yet? I want them to take down Wanda together
    I definitely want to see a reunion between these two young mutants. Wallflower+Elixir+Wither, Wolverine + Native, Madison Jefferies+Diamond Lil, Meld +Lexington and DJ+Hellion.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post

Madrox (Multiple Man)
    Siryn
    M (Monet St. Croix)
    Rictor
    Strong Guy (Guido)
    Layla Miller
    Shatterstar
    Rahne
    and Longshot

That book did a lot of damage to everyone not named Madrox imho...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    In what way? Longshot and Monet and Strong Guy and Rahne are pretty much unchanged. Siryn became the Morrigan, but that seems to have quietly gone away, so back to status quo (in that, other than PAD, nobody wants to use her, so she's once-a-year background fodder, at best). And Shatterstar and Rictor became a couple and got a raised profile (including a solo limited for 'Star and a regular slot on Excalibur for Ric) which upset Rob Liefield, which alone is worth the price of admission. Miller is about the only one who underwent significant lasting change (other than RicStar), and since she was otherwise utterly forgotten and likely to never be seen again if PAD hadn't used her, I would argue that aging her up and making her a fleshed out character and something other than 'creepy child plot device' was an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Hmm
    Layla has had a superb development that has nothing to envy of Hope's plot. We had Ruby Summers, who combined her parents' genetic inheritance in a really good way (as much as I love Nathan and Rachel, I'm tired of them having Jean's powers but not inheriting anything from Scott)
    We FINALLY had an origin story for Lorna when it had been forty-six years since she was created (now 52 (and Marvel hasn't done anything for the 50th anniversary))

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I don't understand why Kitty and Doug still haven't reunited. I mean, Kitty let it be known in the first issue of Marauders that Doug was trying to figure out why she couldn't get through the gates, but there was nothing else. We haven't seen them exchange once. Doug wasn't even present at Kitty's funeral and her party. I want to see their friendship again. I want Kitty to somehow find out that Warlock is still by Doug's side but show the same loyalty as Illyana
    Kitty has seen Dough at council meetings, which she recently started attending.

Now...

Daken and Wild Child
    Unus and Hub

Extraordinary Member

John Proudstar with his brother and his entire All New All Different Teammates.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    John Proudstar with his brother and his entire All New All Different Teammates.
    Still waiting for that 'reunion' and John being all, 'Uh, what? I'm an only child...' and in the background Sinister nonchalantly picks up his wine glass and sidesteps quietly out of the room before the j'accusations start...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Still waiting for that 'reunion' and John being all, 'Uh, what? I'm an only child...' and in the background Sinister nonchalantly picks up his wine glass and sidesteps quietly out of the room before the j'accusations start...
    Sinister's the one with John's DNA, not John's brother.

Ann Nocenti created mutants.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Madison and Lionel Jeffries
    Madison Jeffries and Diamond Lil
    Sunfire and Sunpyre
    Flashback and his kids
    Radian and Tattoo
    Jean and family
    Auric and Silver
    Kleinstock brothers