Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Rogers View Post
    I don't read New Warriors. Surprised to hear he shows up in that one. What's he up to?
    Haven't read the series waiting for trade but from the story premise he decides to go back to eradicating super humans and mutants.

BANNED

Some great pics from Dragoncon by superkreep

I don't read New Warriors. Surprised to hear he shows up in that one. What's he up to?
    SPOILERS for the current volume of New Warriors please look away.

SPOILERS... RIGHT NOW!

Basically the High Evolutionary in New Warriors is back from time as a cosmic traveler and now trying to destroy all meta human life (outside of Eternals and Deviants it appears) on the Earth now because he got word that the Celestials are on their way back to Earth to judge it and are going to wipe out all life because of all the new meta humans that "corrupted" their experiment.

BANNED

Which alien race would you like to see further developed?

For me:
    Rigellians
    Centaurians
    Korbinites
    Makluans
    Mekkans
    Last edited by stingnewell; 09-03-2014 at 07:27 AM.

All-New Member Commander Rogers's Avatar

I'd like to learn more about Strontians. Marvel's wiki has very little on them. Apparently they are one of the universe's strongest races but are approaching extinction.

BANNED

I'd like to learn more about Strontians. Marvel's wiki has very little on them. Apparently they are one of the universe's strongest races but are approaching extinction.
    Your in luck theirs a mini series that has a one shot focusing on Gladiator and his people in War of Kings: Warriors

BANNED

So Original Sin has ended with SPOILERS!! For anyone reading the series

Are they gone okay Nick Fury becomes the new Watcher. Not sure I see the relevance in this personally I'd like to see Uatu's son take over for his dad with Ulana guiding him. As to Uatu, despite on the flak and peeping tom jokes the guy gets as bad as Aquaman being utterly useless I always liked Uatu both as a character and narrator standpoint. Did I care for the death, no but I didn't care for the event either. Though I wish the Fantastic Four were the ones leading the investigation they were his first contact with humans and his friends seems only fitting they lead the charge to find his killer.

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    So Original Sin has ended with SPOILERS!! For anyone reading the series

Are they gone okay Nick Fury becomes the new Watcher. Not sure I see the relevance in this personally I'd like to see Uatu's son take over for his dad with Ulana guiding him. As to Uatu, despite on the flak and peeping tom jokes the guy gets as bad as Aquaman being utterly useless I always liked Uatu both as a character and narrator standpoint. Did I care for the death, no but I didn't care for the event either. Though I wish the Fantastic Four were the ones leading the investigation they were his first contact with humans and his friends seems only fitting they lead the charge to find his killer.
    Uatu was killed by a gunshot to the head. SMH. Watchers may just watch but their power level is just below Galactus. They have total control of their bodies and the great energy that their bodies hold. Meaning a shot to the head shouldn't do jack to them.

These writers are making cosmic Marvel mundane.
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by emac1790 View Post
    Uatu was killed by a gunshot to the head. SMH. Watchers may just watch but their power level is just below Galactus. They have total control of their bodies and the great energy that their bodies hold. Meaning a shot to the head shouldn't do jack to them.

These writers are making cosmic Marvel mundane.

As to Uatu and Ego killed from gunshots is just proof that street level writers should stick to writing bad Frank Miller knockoff stories. I'd like to think Uatu faked his death and is just enjoying a long vacation. The deus Ex machine with a gun has been a running gag with Jason. Example Phoenix Force gun........ I'm not making that up.

BANNED

That time Spider-Man and Adam Warlock team up.

http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1253359.html

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    As to Uatu and Ego killed from gunshots is just proof that street level writers should stick to writing bad Frank Miller knockoff stories. I'd like to think Uatu faked his death and is just enjoying a long vacation. The deus Ex machine with a gun has been a running gag with Jason. Example Phoenix Force gun........ I'm not making that up.
    Ha. Guns kill. What next? An Eternity killing gun? I shouldn't have said that. Now that will be the next "event"
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

BANNED

Ha. Guns kill. What next? An Eternity killing gun? I shouldn't have said that. Now that will be the next "event"
    Don't even joke about things like that! Your only giving them more ideas to scrape from the barrel.
    Last edited by stingnewell; 09-03-2014 at 02:19 PM.

Speaking of street level writers, are the Guardians guarding the Galaxy or are they still in orbit around Earth eating General Tso's chicken?
    When the fire blows

BANNED

Speaking of street level writers, are the Guardians guarding the Galaxy or are they still in orbit around Earth eating General Tso's chicken?
    Don't know, but I'm guessing yes so long as Bendis is writing them. One thing I'm glad is being ignored in the sequel movie is Jason isn't the father. Never really cared for Spartax.

BANNED

With Marvel now adding Charles Soule to its rank of writers what titles would you like to see him tackle next?
    I'm hoping for Nova Prime, Quasar, Nova Corp, or Heralds of Galactus. I enjoyed a great deal of his Red Lantern title from what I've read.