Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Which origin of Galactus ddl you prefer being created when his galaxy died by the plague or being created when he lived in the previous universe. I prefer the latter because it gives the old god status that Galactus is far older than the Elder Gods of Earth. Also who didn't love seeing Galactus back to being an unstoppable force when he devastated a majority of the Ultimate Universe. After being jobbed countless times by lesser foes.

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

I think if the rest of the Universe knew what the Kree did, they would wipe them out just for general principle. Hear me out...

The Kree is responsible for Thanos and the Cancerverse attack.

If the Kree didn't attack the Eternals in space, the survivors would not have landed on Titan. The survivors wouldn't have a civil war that wipe them out except of one woman. That one woman wouldn't be found by another Eternal from Earth. These two Eternals wouldn't start a family. And their son wouldn't be born.

If the Kree didn't dissect an Eternal, they wouldn't discover that they came from Earth. They wouldn't experiment on Humans. These Humans wouldn't discover terrigenesis. These (In)Humans wouldn't be in space fighting a war. Their King wouldn't open a rift in space that lead to the Canerverse.

And that's not even adding that the Kree started a war with the Skrulls that made the Universe a more dangerous place.

In other words, ^%&& the Kree.
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by emac1790 View Post
    I think if the rest of the Universe knew what the Kree did, they would wipe them out just for general principle. Hear me out...

The Kree is responsible for Thanos and the Cancerverse attack.

If the Kree didn't attack the Eternals in space, the survivors would not have landed on Titan. The survivors wouldn't have a civil war that wipe them out except of one woman. That one woman wouldn't be found by another Eternal from Earth. These two Eternals wouldn't start a family. And their son wouldn't be born.

If the Kree didn't dissect an Eternal, they wouldn't discover that they came from Earth. They wouldn't experiment on Humans. These Humans wouldn't discover terrigenesis. These (In)Humans wouldn't be in space fighting a war. Their King wouldn't open a rift in space that lead to the Canerverse.

And that's not even adding that the Kree started a war with the Skrulls that made the Universe a more dangerous place.

In other words, ^%&& the Kree.
    and all this because The Kree are compensate for having a stunted evolution. Though in truth I never was the type to condone an entire race to extinction not even The Kree. People makes choices bad or good not entire civilization. But for Karma The Eternal's are getting payback by using Galactus to destroy their home world.

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    and all this because The Kree are compensate for having a stunted evolution. Though in truth I never was the type to condone an entire race to extinction not even The Kree. People makes choices bad or good not entire civilization. But for Karma The Eternal's are getting payback by using Galactus to destroy their home world.
    You and I don't condone genocide, but think of a race that was devastated by Thanos. If they knew what the Kree did, they most likely would not feel the same way.
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

BANNED

You and I don't condone genocide, but think of a race that was devastated by Thanos. If they knew what the Kree did, they most likely would not feel the same way.
    Well I can agree with you on that and if I had to choose a race that wanted revenge on The Kree again its the Eternals both from Titan and Earth.
    While I have very little experience with the Inhumans I can list out what Thanos has done he saved reality with Adam Warlock against Magus, helped in defeating Tyrant, defeated The Hunger, and brought about Gamora.
    Last edited by stingnewell; 08-17-2014 at 01:49 PM.

What's funny is the Shi'ar are always putting someone on trial for universal transgressions (Reed Richards, Jean Grey) but never went after the Kree. They did use a mega-bomb on them when they were at war, but that had nothing to do with all the other stuff the Kree did.

A quick aside; I hated that Bendis had Hank Pym defending the Kree. Saying that the Kree were protectors of the Earth. Yeah, the same Kree that devolved him once. The same Kree that brought an intergalactic war to the Earth.
    When the fire blows

Which origin of Galactus ddl you prefer being created when his galaxy died by the plague or being created when he lived in the previous universe. I prefer the latter because it gives the old god status that Galactus is far older than the Elder Gods of Earth. Also who didn't love seeing Galactus back to being an unstoppable force when he devastated a majority of the Ultimate Universe. After being jobbed countless times by lesser foes.
    That's because writers want to use Galactus. The problem with that is, the good guys must win in the end. This isn't some bank robber. If the good guys lose, the Earth is destroyed.

Galactus is not to be use so much. At the very least, keep him away from Earth.

It's like the Anti-Monitor at DC. He was only supposed to be used in COIE. Every time they bring him back, the weaker he gets. His original purpose was to destroy the Positive Matter Multiverse. What is his purpose now?
    Last edited by emac1790; 08-17-2014 at 01:54 PM.
    When the fire blows

BANNED

That's because writers want to use Galactus. The problem with that is, the good guys must win in the end. This isn't some bank robber. If the good guys lose, the Earth is destroyed.

Galactus is not to be use so much. At the very least, keep him away from Earth.
    That part I understand which at the same time I think Galactus is one of those characters that needs to be used seldomly. Its just whenever writers introduce a new cosmic threat they feel they need to make Galactus get KO without even making a real battle of it. In Annhilation it made sense for Galactus to lose two abstracts had to take him down.

That part I understand which at the same time I think Galactus is one of those characters that needs to be used seldomly. Its just whenever writers introduce a new cosmic threat they feel they need to make Galactus get KO without even making a real battle of it. In Annhilation it made sense for Galactus to lose two abstracts had to take him down.
    Even at the end of Annhilation, Galactus got to show how powerful he really is. Another good way to use Galactus was shown in Byrne's FF. It made sense for the heroes to win because Galactus was low on energy. Even then, it was a hard battle that was won by Dr. Strange using the Images of Ikonn (IIRC) and the Thing knocking him down.
    When the fire blows

While I have very little experience with the Inhumans I can list out what Thanos has done he saved reality with Adam Warlock against Magus, helped in defeating Tyrant, defeated The Hunger, and brought about Gamora.
    That is true, but that is cold comfort to races like the Badoon, for example.
    When the fire blows

BANNED

That is true, but that is cold comfort to races like the Badoon, for example.
    To be fair The Badoon are no different. In the future they enslave earth and the colonies, Celestials and The Captain Universe entity. All of this was started because Immortus suggested to them to attack earth.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Would Abigail Brand and SWORD be considered part of the Marvel Cosmic or still stuck within the X-men mythos? I want to say I see potential with them but so far they've been portrayed equivalent in incompetence with SHIELD. What changes do want to see done with SWORD to handle the cosmic side of Marvel?
    Based on the cool Secret Invasion story with SWORD and Skrull/Captain Marvel they fit into the cosmic scope well.

To be fair The Badoon are no different. In the future they enslave earth and the colonies, Celestials and The Captain Universe entity. All of this was started because Immortus suggested to them to attack earth.
    Yeah, I'm not saying they deserved what happen to them in the recent Thanos OGN, but one should learn not to deal with Thanos. They don't call him the Mad Titan for nothing.

The Badoon in this case are not thinking about the nonsense they pull. They're thinking "I want Thanos dead". And if they knew the Kree had a hand in his birth, they would attack them. It's easier to fight the Kree than fighting Thanos IMO.
    When the fire blows

BANNED

Yeah, I'm not saying they deserved what happen to them in the recent Thanos OGN, but one should learn not to deal with Thanos. They don't call him the Mad Titan for nothing.

The Badoon in this case are not thinking about the nonsense they pull. They're thinking "I want Thanos dead". And if they knew the Kree had a hand in his birth, they would attack them. It's easier to fight the Kree than fighting Thanos IMO.
    Perhaps an alliance between the Skrulls and Cotati are in order.

BANNED

Just curious do the symbioses originated from a planet or the micro verse?

Also quick note for anyone playing Avengers Alliance their are hints of Nova joining. Now the question is which Nova?