Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    In Thanos Revelations seems Starlin still has a grudge against poor Quasar.
    Why did Starlin have a grudge against Quasar?
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Why did Starlin have a grudge against Quasar?
    Not a Quasar but at Mark Gruenwald. The two have always had this ego against each other. From as far back since the Infinity Gauntlet tie in. Gruenwald takes shots at Starlin's characters and Starlin vice versa.

He was pwnnd..for sure, but Starlin also takes regular jabs at Silver Surfer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by THANOSRULES View Post
    He was pwnnd..for sure, but Starlin also takes regular jabs at Silver Surfer
    Oh yeah, I forgot Starlin screwed over Surfer quite a bit during his ongoing run. Though I did like Surfer's scenes with Impossible man and Drax.

BANNED

Last edited by stingnewell; 08-27-2014 at 03:21 PM.

BANNED

Sundragon

A few years ago, the arrogant psionic known as Moondragon came under the influence of the evil being known as the Dragon of the Moon. She attacked her fellow Defenders, who defeated her at the cost of the lives of several members. Moondragon's body turned into a statue which then crumbled into dust. Moondragon's soul, though shattered, somehow survived and was set adrift. Her soul finally found sanctuary in the mind of her closest living relative, her cousin, Pamela Douglas. Moondragon also somehow contacted the computer called ISAAC, who helps run the Eternal colony on Titan, a moon of Jupiter. ISAAC started creating a clone of Moondragon.

The weakened soul of Moondragon then began to contact her host, Pamela. At first Pamela thought she was going mad, especially when two clawed hands and a man wearing a mystic crystal began attacking her. She escaped and Moondragon was finally able to initiate contact and explain what was happening to the scared young woman.

At first Moondragon had no idea where the hands came from, but she soon learned they belonged to the disembodied soul of Isaac Christians. Known as the Gargoyle, Isaac had been one of the Defenders seemingly killed when the corrupted Moondragon was defeated. She was able to calm down Isaac Christians's soul and make amends. Isaac's soul now existed in a red crystal that he had once picked up in Doctor Strange's house. Pamela put the necklace with the crystal around her neck.

Moondragon's personal spacecraft then arrived to whisk all three away to the Titan moon. The Eternals made Pamela feel welcome there, while they waited for Moondragon's clone to reach gestation. During this time, Pamela began to fall in love with a Titan named Demeityr.

When gestation day arrived, Moondragon and Pamela discovered that once the baby clone was imprinted with Moondragon's soul, the baby would be given to the care of the Priests of Shao-Lom and Pamela would be returned to Earth. Both Pamela and Moondragon violently objected to these terms. At first, it looked as if they would have to give in to the powerful Eternal leader, Mentor. Then Isaac Christians's soul spoke up and asked Mentor to remand the two women into his care. Mentor had come to know and respect Isaac Christians, so he agreed.

Pamela, the cloned infant of Moondragon, and the soul of Isaac Christians then started on a tour of the galaxy in Moondragon's spaceship. Just after leaving Titan, their spaceship was pulled into a giant ship belonging to the mysterious Dance. Moondragon told Pamela that the powerful race moved through the universe and performed a variety of seemingly random acts. No one knew why.

The Dance members started forcing Pamela and the others into a column of fusion-level plasma. Somehow, Pamela and Moondragon's mental powers awakened and saved them from death. Pamela's powers were either awakened by Moondragon's efforts, the close call with death, or some mutation caused when she entered the plasma column.

Not only did they teleport themselves out of the plasma column, but they also teleported Demeityr to the Dance ship. The Dance then let them go free, apparently done with them.

Demeityr joined their little tour and they left for parts unknown. As the months went by, Moondragon's cloned body matured at an accelerated rate, but not fast enough to suit her. An encounter with the living nebulae, Cloud, who had also been a Defender, angered the arrogant Moondragon. A few days later, Moondragon became angered by the intimacy Pamela and Demeityr shared. She mentally assaulted them and then forced her body into complete maturity.

Moondragon then attacked Demeityr, Pamela, and Isaac, and teleported them outside to die in the vacuum of space. Luckily, a nearby star held part of the consciousness of the living nebulae, Cloud. Cloud saved them and then used her powers to activate the rest of Pamela's dormant powers, and to give her a new form. She also formed a body out of stellar matter for Isaac's soul to inhabit. She then created a dragon out of stellar mass, that Pamela could control and use as a form of travel.

They then confronted Moondragon, who confessed that she felt as if no one really cared for her, and that everyone loved Pamela. Pamela and the others forgave Moondragon and told her that they loved her. Touched by their love, Moondragon realized her error of her ways and promised not to make the same mistakes again.

Pamela, now calling herself Sundragon, Demeityr, and Isaac resumed their exploration of space while Moondragon headed back for Earth. Recently, Isaac left Sundragon and the others to return to Earth. The current whereabouts and conditions of Sundragon and her traveling companions are unknown.
    Last edited by stingnewell; 08-27-2014 at 07:23 PM.

BANNED

Anyone have some suggestion for the next obscure character, race or abstract origin?

Also would anyone like to post their head canons?

When Thanos comes to visit Gamora on christmas, her response kill Thanos. He obliges, laughing as they fight to the death. Its considered a past time for the two. Gamora is never successful but Thanos always plays dead to make her happy.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Tana Nile plz
    She was one of my favorites.

BANNED

Tana Nile

Tana Nile, of the planet Rigel-3, was a leading female member of the Colonizers of Rigel. In her attempt to colonize the planet Earth, Tana Nile took a human form as Jane Foster's roommate.[1] Tana took control of Jane Foster's will, and then resumed her Rigellian form.[2] She attempted to take control of the Earth, but was ordered to cease her attempt to colonize Earth.[3] She left Earth to be given a new assignment, and was told that the High Commissioner of Rigel had chosen her to be his wife.[4] Some time later, she encountered Thor during his second journey into the Black Galaxy.[5]

Tana Nile later encountered Sif, Hildegarde, and sailor Silas Grant on the Blackworld planet while she fought Ego-Prime.[6] She revealed that Ego-Prime was a slab that she had removed from Ego the Living Planet and had taken to Blackworld in order to transform it into a habitable world, but that Ego-Prime had proved to be uncontrollable. Blackworld was destroyed in a nuclear war, and Tana and her allies fled to Earth, pursued by Ego-Prime.[7] There, she was aided by Silas Grant in clashes with Ego-Prime's monsters.[8] Tana assumed a human form in order to live on Earth.[9] Tana then became an ally to Thor and the Asgardians. She aided Thor in battling trolls.[10] She first visited Asgard.[11] She was captured by Sssthgar, but was freed by Thor, and she released Odin, Hogun, and Fandral from captivity.[12] She accompanied Thor to the Dark Nebula to help rescue Sif and Karnilla.[13] She accompanied Thor back to Rigel-3, just in time to witness the destruction of Rigel-3 by the Rhunians. She was then reunited with the Grand Commissioner.[14] She accompanied Thor to the planet Rhun.[15] She then bade farewell to Thor, while Silas Grant announces that he will stay with his "good friend" Tana.[16]

Tana visited Charles Xavier's Massachusetts Academy to learn more about human beings. During an adventure in an alternate dimension created by Franklin Richards, she fell in love with Howard the Duck. After a spontaneous kiss, Howard tells her of his attachment to Beverly Switzler, and she accepts that romance with him is inappropriate.

She frames Ronan the Accuser for the House of Fiyero in exchange for information on Ronan. He promises to hunt her down, along with others involved in the trial, to discover the true reason behind his dismissal.

She later joined Gamora's Graces, a collection of super-powered women from across the galaxy. The Graces, along with much of known space, comes under threat by the Annihilation Wave. Tana does not survive.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

She was such a unique character. I hated how they homogenized her appearance on the Graces then killed her off. Hopefully they'll bring her back somewhere down the line. Giant head/helmet and all.

Fantastic Member

Will anybody love Darkhawk with me please

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mermaid View Post
    She was such a unique character. I hated how they homogenized her appearance on the Graces then killed her off. Hopefully they'll bring her back somewhere down the line. Giant head/helmet and all.
    While the character never made an impression for me I thought she came from a very interesting alien race with a non human look to them for once. Still her death could be retconned just ask Corsair.

Quote Originally Posted by dantefrizzoli View Post
    What were your thoughts his new retconed origin of his powers?

Quote Originally Posted by dantefrizzoli View Post
    I thought the DnA take on his powers and his new mission was great. It's just unfortunate that by the time War of Kings wrapped it appeared the writing was on the wall for that particular cosmic run. Shame too as a Darkhawk monthly would have been a great add. It also appears all of that will literally never get resolved.

I always wondered why Wraith never got a follow up of any kind. Yeah, I disliked him a lot, but he had zero resolution to his story.

Love this thread. I still keep the Annihilation to Thanos Imperative run around on my iPhone for comfort reading.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler View Post
    I thought the DnA take on his powers and his new mission was great. It's just unfortunate that by the time War of Kings wrapped it appeared the writing was on the wall for that particular cosmic run. Shame too as a Darkhawk monthly would have been a great add. It also appears all of that will literally never get resolved.

I always wondered why Wraith never got a follow up of any kind. Yeah, I disliked him a lot, but he had zero resolution to his story.

Love this thread. I still keep the Annihilation to Thanos Imperative run around on my iPhone for comfort reading.
    I really would loved to have seen Darkhawk's story resolved, I was intrigued by the Shiar's Empire's use of a shadow group like the Raptors. And thank you glad your like it!

Darkhawk needs to be a regular on a cosmic book