Page 76 of 96 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1432
    BANNED

Happy Birthday to the late GREAT Dwayne Glenn McDuffie!!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    I stopped reading comics except Marvel Unlimited a few months back. Has there been any developments on bringing back Rich, the real Nova, to the MU.
    Abnett's writing cosmic stories again with Guardians of Infinity so there's at least hope. Bendis did everything he could to screw up what DNA established, so we'll see how Abnett responds. So far it's a good read, but I expected that.

So what's the status with some of the empires? I know the Kree had their empire destroyed in some forgettable event.

Also rumors are being spread that Death in the MCU is also Hela to try to avoid confusion again just a rumor.
    Source http://http://www.cinemablend.com/ne...ar-107577.html
    Last edited by mysterio1989; 02-20-2016 at 10:47 PM.

Spectacular Member

Both the Kree and Skrull empires were destroyed. The Shi'ar are presumably still doing well, haven't seen them since Infinity.

BANNED

Happy Birthday Greg LaRocque!!!

Galactus was thwarted from eating Earth by Aunt May becoming his herald and Franklin Richards offering him Hostess snack cakes. http://majorspoilers.com/2011/12/04/...-january-1984/

http://http://www.comicbookresources...star-lords-dad

Jonathan Frakes from Star Trek Next Genaeration will voice King Jason.

Reviews on Guardians of the Galaxy Infinity.

So heres my thoughts on issues one through three.
    Once again Abnett does it again in reminding us he knows these characters and what their capable of beyond just one liners and bloodlust. Drax the analysis, Rocket the strategist and Groot well being Groot. The comics do great job Paralal the classic and new Guardians. Were also introduced to a new/retcon set of Guardians dub The Guardians of the Galaxy 1000. Unfortunately their character given very little in terms of backstory.

Than theirs the backup stories each one focusing on the pair of Guardians which sadly is underutilized to either retcon past history or just pure fluff. The backups could have been used to delve into the Guardians 1000 further. But thats not the case, so my overall verdict is if you want to get away from the Guardians of Earth look up Guardians of Infinity.

BANNED

Default Happy Birthday Greg Capullo!!!

http://www.comicnoize.com/2010/10/05...-appreciation/

I loved the costume designs Capullo did for Wendell Vaughn and the issues that were part of Operation Galactic Storm and Infinity War. To me, Quasar is an EXCELLENT candidate for the cosmic side of the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Happy Birthday Greg! That was my first real exposure to Greg's art. Some real good stuff in that series. Now he's doing amazing things at DC
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Happy Birthday to the late GREAT Gil Kane!!!

Marvel Premiere #1 (1972) was the first solo outing for Warlock--not only that, but it was the first time he had an actual name! Created by Kirby and Lee in Fantastic Four #66, Warlock was previous known as Him. Since The Power of HIM didn't seem like a good title for a comic, Roy Thomas re-christened the character as Adam Warlock.

To me, the cover to Marvel Premiere #1 by Gil Kane, is irresistible. Warlock's new costume is really nifty and you get all tingly looking at the energy swarming around him. Plus, he's got a suntan that makes George Hamilton envious! Hulk and Thor on the cover made this a must have issue. Too bad they only appeared in flashbacks--and those were recaps of stories previously published!

Thomas and Kane collaborated on Marvel Premiere #1-2, which led into the Power of Warlock series. Thomas left POW #3, but Kane continued on as artist for a few issues. Kane would produce most of the covers for the short life (eight issues) of this series.

BANNED

Exclamation ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Screenwriters Offer Script Update

BANNED

Default Marvel Teases The Return of Captain Mar-Vell? Or Richard Rider? Or Quasar?

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Yep, looks like Quasar's chest symbol
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    I'm calling Genis, but hoping for Rich
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

BANNED

It was indeed Quasar's chest symbol