Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    The Lego Rise of the Vampires playset, based on the I,Vampire and JLD crossover.

This set contains not only shirtless vampire people minifigures to draw in that demographic, but also a Lego Justice League Dark (seriously - who wouldn't want Constantine and Deadman minifigures?) and of course MORE BATMAN MINIFIGURES!!!!!

I also wouldn't mind seeing sets for The Sandman, All-Star Western, and Earth-2 made in my little dream world...
    A Demon Knights set might be fun.

As a part of the Lego Movie 2015 set we will also get 70817 – Batman & Super-Angry Kitty set.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahzian View Post
    I would love it if they had blind bagged superhero series (like the blind bagged minifigure series and recent simpsons series). Both Marvel and DC series would make me ecstatic, they could plow through a lot of characters / variations that way and they wouldn't need to shoehorn them into movie tie in sets. Also while I enjoy building the sets they are mostly a bonus for me as my goal is the minifigures, that being said though I built the new Guardians of the Galaxy Milano ship today and it is AMAZING, usually I put the sets in storage but that one is staying out on display.
    The wouldn't sell the big sets then. Mary buy the set to get the exclusive figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    Minimates are block figures, meaning they are normal figures but with the block/lego aesthetic. The difference is that Minimates aren't restricted by any rules so they can still make guns and all that (hell, we now have Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction mates). Plus, they have 14 points of articulation so they move much, much, better than lego, while also having a lot more detail. It's basically a shrunken down 6 inch fig. Now don't get me wrong, I still love the lego figs but I'm not going to buy any marvel sets since I already have close to 2000 marvel mates. But the DC ones I try to buy them all since we currently don't have any DC minis.

The problem I have with Lego though is that nowadays the sets aren't "sets". You get a spaceship or a car, plus some figures and that's it. I want real sets, with floors and rooms and many pieces and various other things. I don't want vehicles.
    Lego has set with plenty of guns however, yes there are more family friendly. That lego wont release a Simpson set with Moe's Tavern because it would make to mush a fuss proves this.
    Last edited by Tupiaz; 09-16-2014 at 05:25 PM.

It's pretty disappointing that most of the superheroes have their main adversaries in Lego form now except Wonder Woman. Really, Cheetah gets snubbed for a random civilian? :P

Has anyone bought one of the newer sets? I think they are out now.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Hello DC comrades! Praise to Didio!

Do any of you own some DC Lego sets? What sets would you be interested in?

They are making Dark Knight and BvS Lego and some other DC sets as well.

Sets I would like

Intro to Dark Knight Rises - The most iconic scene in human history. Set should include: CIA man minifigure, BANE, and various grunts.

The only rule is that there is no talking about Marvel.
    >Opening scene to TDKR

I like you Pinsir