Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey does anyone know if Lobo has made an appearance in this? And if so do you think he would be immune like some of the unkillables were?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Hey does anyone know if Lobo has made an appearance in this? And if so do you think he would be immune like some of the unkillables were?
    No Lobo has not appeared, besides the green lantern corps and Darkseid they’ve mainly stayed out of the cosmic area of things. Now I’m not sure if could be infected, I imagine that he would cut off infected body parts and those would grow an army of zombie lobos as stupid as that sounds.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

It's kind of shocking to me that I've been enjoying DCeased and Injustice: Year Zero more than pretty much everything DC is putting out in their main books, with the notable exception of Morrison & Sharp's GL (which is also off on its own with few connections to the larger DCU).

And, keep in mind, I have nothing but apathy for both zombie stories and "Superman is evil" stories.

Tom Taylor is a major talent. Put this guy on Justice League and stay out of his way.

The inhabitants of the Australian bunker have to be magic based as I can’t think of any other way to control or keep out Anti-Life Plas. Swamp Thing said the other garden was screaming to him, so maybe The Floronic Man?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    While the part where Jason and Cass reunite with Damian was nice, the Shadow Pact part... Yeah. Such is my love/hate relationship with Tom Taylor's works.
    EXACTLY my feelings bc you knew it would go wrong, but not THAT wrong THAT fast to THAT character 1st. Which is why it works so well in this setting. Assumptions Kill in Horror Stories, and having fan favorites who survived that long...oof
    If you are going to refute, you need to do your own research.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    No Lobo has not appeared, besides the green lantern corps and Darkseid they’ve mainly stayed out of the cosmic area of things. Now I’m not sure if could be infected, I imagine that he would cut off infected body parts and those would grow an army of zombie lobos as stupid as that sounds.
    3rd Series i bet. Bc if they get a cure, the equation will escape quarantine.
    If you are going to refute, you need to do your own research.

I dont like when elseworlds make me remember that they are elseworlds.

Killing characters like that is a waste, is gore for the sake of gore. I understand that when you are building the story in the begining, specially in an apocalypse like this, you can be very indulgent with deaths, is almost necessary.

But now...Lets say that I was waiting for the death rate to be slower.

BANNED

Didn't like the art in some parts. Taking foolhardy risks is part of Heroes description but only when their lives are at stake. Here they left their Haven unprotected to go out on a limb to rescue someone they weren't even sure hasn't succumbed. Further didn't cyborg think before to contact or signal his mother box if it could provide a cure for the Anti life equation? Anyways the toll increased which was only to be expected but the end scenario with plastic man swallowing the jl dark team was a cool scary visual.