Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I liked the issue, but the first one looked more elevated. This mini went from some interesting politics of Krakoa to a big fight without interesting stuff being added. Hoping the next parts will bring the politics back and have less focus on Hordeculture. At least it is good to see Angel in focus.

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    doesn't this make Black Tom Cassidy omega level?
    His powers have certainly increased and forming yourself from dirt on someone from across the planet is pretty omega...
    Right? He is getting very strong. Like, his only weakness seems to be his mental state and him needing Krakoa to do big stuff. By himself, he is weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    doesn't this make Black Tom Cassidy omega level?
    His powers have certainly increased and forming yourself from dirt on someone from across the planet is pretty omega...
    Black Tom's powers are extremely amplified by his symbiosis with Krakoa but they are not really his. Just like Cyclops is not Omega when he has the Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Pretty much this ^

I'm curious about the ominous telepaths gang.
    why didn't Xavier, Jean, Emma, Betsy, Cabel, Rachel and Kwannon helped as well?
    A picture would last longer darling...

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    It was refreshing to see Monet use her powers in combat and not the Penance form, but besides that I'm underwhelmed by her role in this event. She hardly got any lines, and with her being unconscious and all these psychics showing up I don't think she'll get to do much next issue. It's not a good look shoving the only woman of color in this cast into the background...
    I'm hoping Vita gave Monet some good moments.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I can't speak for others, but Jean, Rachel and Cable are on vacation with their family during the event at Shi'ar space.

Perhaps the others are in Krakoa with the tie in of the attack on the main island with Magneto.

But it seems above all that they wanted to make the page "Look, bad guys!".

The first pages lies to us. The deaths of the mutants on Genosha are attributed to Wanda instead of the Sentinels. Bad editing.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    As usual, everybody seems to forget that Karma is a psychic as well. She was trained by Emma many decades ago.

Martha / No Girl is not there either.

I think it's as simple as "We want there to be supervillains." I honestly don't understand what the Cuckoos are doing there.

Wtf Shadow King is on Krakoa.

Anyway, this was very funny. Magik is a boss. Wanda took a giant magical **** on Krakoa this is canon.

Selene, Exodus, Shadow King, the Cuckoo's this is great. Just missing Emma and how this ties to that idiot Stark

Selene can just eat them

I wish Mindblast was on Krakoa, i like her weird design

Also Jason Wyngarde is playing happy families with his 3 daughters on Krakoa

I hate to sound this negative, but I thought that this was one of the worst Dawn of X comics. Maybe I'm just disappointed because I liked the first so much?

Like a lot of people have said, I thought that Magik was of character.

I really enjoyed the Magik/Monet interactions in the first issue, and those were mostly absent here in my opinion.

I thought that Horduculture received a little to much panel time. But, that may be because I'm not very fond of them to begin with.

Why does Black Tom call Warren Little Tom? If it is a refarence to the Ferlun Husky song I dont see how it works other than Warren not turning out to be something great. Warren doesnt come from a disadvantaged background the way that Little Tom does in the song. And, I dont believe that Angel's father was ever portrayed as being a bad husband or father.
    Am I just missing something with these lyrics, or is the Little Tom comment not really a referance to the song?
    Last edited by Thievery; 08-05-2020 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    I hate to sound this negative, but I thought that this was one of the worst Dawn of X comics. Maybe I'm just disappointed because I liked the first so much?

Like a lot of people have said, I thought that Magik was of character.

I really enjoyed the Magik/Monet interactions in the first issue, and those were mostly absent here in my opinion.

I thought that Horduculture received a little to much panel time.

Why does Black Tom call Warren Little Tom? If it is a refarence to the Ferlun Husky song I dont see how it works other than Warren not turning out to be something great. Warren doesnt come from a disadvantaged background the way that Little Tom does in the song. And, I dont believe that Angel's father was ever portrayed as being a bad husband or father.
    Am I just missing something with these lyrics, or is the Little Tom comment not really a refferance to the song?
    He is not talking to Angel, he is talking to himself in third person. He is Little Tom.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Wtf Shadow King is on Krakoa.

Anyway, this was very funny. Magik is a boss. Wanda took a giant magical **** on Krakoa this is canon.

Selene, Exodus, Shadow King, the Cuckoo's this is great. Just missing Emma and how this ties to that idiot Stark

Selene can just eat them

I thought Exodus powers is telekinetic and not telepathic?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    He is not talking to Angel, he is talking to himself in third person. He is Little Tom.
    Ah, thanks. I misread the panel.