Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I'm not sure how to feel about Angel. On one hand he lacks showers. On the other...:
    That fwap fwap i feel is meta. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I'm not even sure how Shadow King was resurrected. I doubt Cerebro would be able to record him, and although I suppose Sinister could have a sample from Farouk, I'm not sure why he would when the body isn't even Shadow King's and that's where the real power came from. And like they brought him back with the spider legs? Maybe it's just an illusion from one of the Wyngardes?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I'm not sure how to feel about Angel. On one hand he lacks showers. On the other...:
    How does Warren go about cleaning such massive wings? I think they need to show him showering on panel...for scientific reasons.

Speaking of thicc Warren... Was he firing flechettes while in normal mode?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Not that I saw. Not a bad issue, but Illyana's foul mouth did seem out of character.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Not that I saw. Not a bad issue, but Illyana's foul mouth did seem out of character.
    I feel like i'm on the opposite end with illyana. She use to be a little girl but for years now she has basically been the queen of limbo. I don't think cursing means much to her, in the grand scheme of things it really is just words, and she was matching the golden girl's energy. I love it. Oh and Angel seeing them as young women due to the phermone and "we should rework it for women and demons." LMAO
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I can't tell if he's flechette-throwing or just fwapping vigorously to wing beat off the plants and zombies, causing feathers to fly out.
    ang.jpg
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

...and don't forget that those Hordeculture whores called our X-Men 'muties'. They deserve to become mulch.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I can't tell if he's flechette-throwing or just fwapping vigorously to wing beat off the plants and zombies, causing feathers to fly out.
    ang.jpg
    there are defintiely wings flying at out in that image. But that glorious picture posted by alex was definitely the viewer making the sound. LOL
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I've already mentioned it but we still can't be sure that he's Shadow King and not Amahl Farouk, considering that Angel can transform into Archangel, Illyana into Darkchylde and Monet into Penance.

Perhaps he is Amahl Farouk with some modification.

Extraordinary Member

Were Mastermind and both of his daughters shown?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Were Mastermind and both of his daughters shown?
    Wyngarde has 3 daughters but only Regan was shown.

I am frankly amazed at the sense of civic duty of all that scum, tbh. Exodus, Quentin and the Cuckoos are reliable but the others I did not think they would respond so easily to the call of the duty.

Well, I guess some like Sinister and Selene just go for fun but at least they are being useful.

Although I doubt that they will obey Magik's orders without "improvising"

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I'm not even sure how Shadow King was resurrected. I doubt Cerebro would be able to record him, and although I suppose Sinister could have a sample from Farouk, I'm not sure why he would when the body isn't even Shadow King's and that's where the real power came from. And like they brought him back with the spider legs? Maybe it's just an illusion from one of the Wyngardes?
    I can’t believe I didn’t notice the spider legs before. What the heck? No wonder someone in another thread thought it was Mojo. Hopefully he’s not just a background player next issue.... I still think he’s a mistake, since he would know about Moira from his time in her head during the Muir Island Saga...

Ultimate Member

Yeah, I don't get the weird Mojo/Shadow King mashup on that last page. Did the artist get some bad research, and get the two conflated?

On the other hand, Exodus *and* Selene *and* Sinister answered the call? Yikes. The Cotati (and anyone else that gets in their way) are toast!

Given that they've just pointed out that telepathy doesn't work on the plants (or on the old ladies of Hordeculture), I'm not sure what the Cuckoos think they are going to do (and why only three of the five bothered to show up...).