Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    How long until Marvel gives Jeff the shark his own mini?
    ...after they save Elsa perhaps?

BANNED

Flipped through this at the shop,realized it was Thompson and saw a stupid pet shark. Twitter garbage. No Thanks.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    He is a human who was given a healing factor by Weapon X while he had cancer.

The problem is that cancer is the uncontrolled division of cells, so its healing factor is interspersed with the cancer itself. In his case, the healing factor doesn't kill cancer, it potentiates it, but it makes up for it because he can't really die, that's why he's so ugly.

The second problem is that his healing factor is so used to dealing with cancer that if it did heal, it would be out of control and kill him, similar to when Wolverine lost the adamantium skeleton and his healing factor was out of control.
    I just don't know how Elixir can't heal him,unless his cancer is from the Kree or Scrulls and even then I'm still dumbfounded I mean Elixir healed or neutered mothervine virus from another dimension/parallel universe

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I just don't know how Elixir can't heal him,unless his cancer is from the Kree or Scrulls and even then I'm still dumbfounded I mean Elixir healed or neutered mothervine virus from another dimension/parallel universe
    It's not worth this much thought really. It's a "can't build a boat on Gilligan's Island" deal.

The cancer is a vital part of DP's character and they're not gonna cure him.

Another example, they could've reinverted Sabretooth and saved the mess of what we had since it ended. But he's been a villain 90% of his tenure and functions as the evil, second-rate Wolverine. If he shows up again, they're not gonna change that either. lol

It's all about the Status Quo.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-07-2020 at 03:47 AM.

Do you remember when Peter Parker went in One More Day to ask all superheroes if there was a way to cure Aunt May and neither Elixir nor any of the other possible solutions did anything?

Well that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Do you remember when Peter Parker went in One More Day to ask all superheroes if there was a way to cure Aunt May and neither Elixir nor any of the other possible solutions did anything?

Well that.
    Yeah I totally get it ,it's artistic license or plot armour.I GET it ,it's just that sometimes I immerse myself in the comics as if I am part of the world lol.

Astonishing Member

Since Deadpool's healing factor is based on Wolverine's shouldn't that get him a free pass to Krakao? That's what they did with Sinister and Deadpool's been a more reliable ally to them over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Since Deadpool's healing factor is based on Wolverine's shouldn't that get him a free pass to Krakao? That's what they did with Sinister and Deadpool's been a more reliable ally to them over the years.
    Shoulda woulda coulda.
    It didn't. End of.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    Shoulda woulda coulda.
    It didn't. End of.
    The "X-men" alienating their own allies and being hypocrites over who they let in because Sinister has a get out of jail free card only creates more questions. Just because something happens shouldn't stop people discussing it, Emma's had her own experiences with not questioning authority messing up her life when she backed down from letting Shaw in because Xavier said so. This lack of questioning what Krakoa does is concerning.

The "X-men" alienating their own allies and being hypocrites over who they let in because Sinister has a get out of jail free card only creates more questions. Just because something happens shouldn't stop people discussing it, Emma's had her own experiences with not questioning authority messing up her life when she backed down from letting Shaw in because Xavier said so. This lack of questioning what Krakoa does is concerning.
    Concerning for who??

Politely...

Think about the story so far.

Assassins with Dom's actual body fused into them didn't try to get onto the island via the gates.

Why would Deadpool be any different?

Past that, Sinister is working on a whole other level. Not comparable.

Deadpool and Sinister are both unstable people, but the difference is that Sinister’s work makes an important contribution to Krakoa, while Deadpool is completely useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Deadpool and Sinister are both unstable people, but the difference is that Sinister’s work makes an important contribution to Krakoa, while Deadpool is completely useless.
    Agreed. Sinister's DNA catalog is key.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

deadpool isnt an ally hes a nuisance .

Astonishing Member

Deadpool is actually right. The X-Men have turned into fascist jerks. They act with no consideration to any of their old "non-mutant" allies who helped them in the past. Not that it has any importance, but if Spider-Man would need help from the X-Men and they acted like they did with Deadpool, I would say launching a Sentinel army against them wouldn't be enough punishment.