Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 121 to 131 of 131
  1. #121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maniacal View Post
    No one seems to remember he outlawed mutants on Staten Island. That’s not the same as humans need to be invited on Krakoa. He single handedly is displacing all the mutants Remaining on Staten Island. We don’t know who they are. They may not even know they’re Not welcome in their own home.
    Oh? I was not aware of this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Also lol at the people who agree with Deadpool and didn't get that the point of this was to poke fun at people who say what Deadpool is saying.
    This is exactly how I interpreted the entire point of Deadpool screaming "fascists" and all that. It was a dig against the readers that say the same thing. The shade.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  2. #122
    Incredible Member Dipter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    This is exactly how I interpreted the entire point of Deadpool screaming "fascists" and all that. It was a dig against the readers that say the same thing. The shade.
    And at the end of the issue Deadpool oversimplified the third law of Krakoa to be about banging, which is a dig at the readers that call Krakoa a sex cult.

  3. #123
    Astonishing Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Oh? I was not aware of this.



    This is exactly how I interpreted the entire point of Deadpool screaming "fascists" and all that. It was a dig against the readers that say the same thing. The shade.
    Yeah at first I only saw twitter spoilers so I thought the message was actually X-Men are fascists, but after reading the whole thing it's pretty clear that it's a dig at readers that say X-Men are fascists.

  4. #124
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    4,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Oh? I was not aware of this.



    This is exactly how I interpreted the entire point of Deadpool screaming "fascists" and all that. It was a dig against the readers that say the same thing. The shade.
    I mean, he wears a king's crown while screaming fascism, it's pretty obvious.

  5. #125
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    If Krakoa allowed Buddha and Jesus Christ to settle on the island, Steel Inquisitor would find some way to fill in three paragraphs of how bad that decision is.
    Conflating Sinister and Apocalypse with those two sure is a choice. I'm not saying anything that people don't know, they just don't care. I don't look at this think his sales pitch is compelling.



    Deadpool is far from perfect but many people just don't want him on Krakao because they simply don't like the character for whatever reason, facts don't have much bearing on the subject.

  6. #126
    BANNED misty101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    I'm not saying anything that people don't know, they just don't care.
    FINALLY. She gets it. We do not care.
    If everything you said happened in the comics, they would be extremely boring because every villain would be in court and prison.

  7. #127
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah at first I only saw twitter spoilers so I thought the message was actually X-Men are fascists, but after reading the whole thing it's pretty clear that it's a dig at readers that say X-Men are fascists.
    Maybe the xmen just realize a simple truth. Multiculturalism is never going to be about harmony. And professor x hope for peace is just a symptom of his privilege. And his students who learned from him are wrong too. Maybe the issue is professor x is too busy trying to protect humans from his past that gave him a good life and doesn't understand he is no longer part of that human world. That maybe it's time for him and his students who he taught to realize they need to simply seize power and some eggs might get broken in the process but eventually everything will work out

  8. #128
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    deadpool isnt an ally hes a nuisance .
    Who can be a pretty reliable ally.

    See Uncanny X-Force and Uncanny Avengers.

    Long gone are those days though. Wade is a complete cartoon whackadoo now. Makes me sad.. the character that got me into reading comics is now unreadable to me.

  9. #129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I mean, he wears a king's crown while screaming fascism, it's pretty obvious.
    Exactly, it's a total dig against those readers. People using Deadpool's dig to bolster their argument makes it even funnier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Maybe the xmen just realize a simple truth. Multiculturalism is never going to be about harmony. And professor x hope for peace is just a symptom of his privilege. And his students who learned from him are wrong too. Maybe the issue is professor x is too busy trying to protect humans from his past that gave him a good life and doesn't understand he is no longer part of that human world. That maybe it's time for him and his students who he taught to realize they need to simply seize power and some eggs might get broken in the process but eventually everything will work out
    Yes, Charles acknowledged that his dream is over in his historic telepathic speech to the world in HOX #6:

    "That was my dream - harmony - but you have taught me a harsh lesson: that dream was a lie".

    He has moved on and moved forward. Shame that some readers are still struggling with that. HOX/POX/DOX has been a huge success so onwards we go.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  10. #130
    Fantastic Member Maniacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    354

    Default

    I wonder How Deadpool would feel if he discovered Gwenpool was welcomed.

  11. #131
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maniacal View Post
    I wonder How Deadpool would feel if he discovered Gwenpool was welcomed.
    She has been "turned" into a mutant so he can't complain about it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •