Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    If he's an interdimensional traveller in his own solos then I think that rather disqualifies him as "street level"
    Yeah but then it would also disqualify most of the dc universe, including Batman.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah but then it would also disqualify most of the dc universe, including Batman.
    Exactly.

I’m not looking to redefine terminology, I’m just interested in how well funded these characters are, how they fund themselves. Just curious.

Incredible Member Gotham citizen's Avatar

Well, the requirements are:
    1) street level character
    2) not member of the Bat-family.
    and what are the answers I read? Interdimensional travelers and members of the bat-family.

Anyway I agree with those who said Green Arrow: for what I saw in the last issue of his title, he should be wealthy as much as Bruce Wayne; in fact he has is own Arrowplane.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    I can never tell if Green Arrow is rich or not from reboot to reboot (and I def. don’t think of him as a young man).
    I agree on wealth. To me, GA is roughly Batman's age. Didn't like him being made older post-COIE or making him younger later to more sync with the show. Of course, to me, both Dinah and Selina were within a few years of Ollie and Bruce's ages, too, as they first seemed. It's just DC doesn't agree with me a lot of the time.

Ted Kord and Mr. Terrific are great suggestions, though!
    I'm always sort of mixed in what era I think of Ted, rather like Ollie, since he's been richer and not as rich. When (post-COIE) did he get ownership of the company? I assumed his father died? Don't even get me started on whether companies are wholly owned by them, privately owned by a few, publicly traded, have non-voting shares, etc. Trying to make it work can mess with my head.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 08-06-2020 at 01:27 PM.

^^^Oh man, i'm not even looking to get into stock options and controlling shares and stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Kate, Jason, Barbara, Helena, Luke and Steph (even if she might get some stuff from Tim) are probably self sufficient.

Duke, Cass, Tim and Damian probaly rely on Bruce money.

With Dick used to have have his own money, because Lucius Fox managed his finances. But I'm not sure what his status in the current continuity is.
    That money would've been inheritance from when his parents were killed. But he was bankrupted in the New 52 Nightwing series. He'd bought Haly's Circus and Joker destroyed it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman