Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I think mayyyyyyyyybe they brought in a few too many psychics. Quentin was not needed since he's been showcased in X-Force. SUPER glad they left out Jean and Emma. Should've left out the Cuckoos as well.

Exodus needs to do something with his insane power set, so I'm glad he's there. Selene as well... though I hope this is a worthy showcase for her. Karma and Dani better have some good moments because they didn't get much in New Mutants. Hope we see Blindfold! (Speaking of... I hope she gets some awesome follow-up story regarding her fate from before Krakoa.)
    I think she's still dead buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Agreed. We might get some nice Karma and Dani moments and see the villains do some cool stuff. We don't need to bring in the big guns to do all the work.
    Riiiight!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Marvel finally seems to remember that Dani has psychic powers
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I believe so which to me is a wasted opportunity especially given the writer. Would have been a perfect time to give us a basic understanding of they/them as a pronoun which could have put something there to explore later and maybe give us more understanding on pronouns. But I also understand the want to not make it seem personal. But krakoa and arrano would have been a great segway into that kind of information.
    Eh I'd rather they not use 2 non humanoid and masses to start "that conversation"
    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Jean is in the space beach with Rachel.

Is this the first time that they speak of Krakoa as "she"?
    I took it how most countries are referred to as female /male depending on the circumstances
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I took it how most countries are referred to as female /male depending on the circumstances
    The context here though was Krakoa the mutant, not the country

I think mayyyyyyyyybe they brought in a few too many psychics. Quentin was not needed since he's been showcased in X-Force. SUPER glad they left out Jean and Emma. Should've left out the Cuckoos as well.

Exodus needs to do something with his insane power set, so I'm glad he's there. Selene as well... though I hope this is a worthy showcase for her. Karma and Dani better have some good moments because they didn't get much in New Mutants. Hope we see Blindfold! (Speaking of... I hope she gets some awesome follow-up story regarding her fate from before Krakoa.)
    Selene indeed deserves a worthy showing.

Great avatar. The back of Bobby's head agrees.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Was that confirmed somewhere? Otherwise it would be impossible to say that with any amount of certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Great avatar. The back of Bobby's head agrees.
    Lol thanks. I mean... I'm jealous.

Was that confirmed somewhere? Otherwise it would be impossible to say that with any amount of certainty.
    She falls under the same "No Precogs on Krakoa" edict that Moira asked for, of course only Xavier and Magneto are aware of that. But they are preventing the Five from resurrecting Destiny, so they could do the same with Blindfold

Moira said no precogs on Krakoa, so that means Destiny and Blindfold are still dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Oh yeah forgot about that. BTW I loved that moment between Blindfold and Destiny at the end Necrosha... so good! I hope somewhere in the future (har har) when Destiny makes her vengeful return that Blindfold plays a part.

Probably a missed opportunity to bring in Mimic, the changeling with psychic and TK abilities.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Moira said no precogs on Krakoa, so that means Destiny and Blindfold are still dead.
    Are there no others that Moira, Xavier, and Magneto may need to deal with?

-Pav, who would think there's gotta be a bunch of former plot device-type characters with precog powers...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Riiiight!!

lol

Eh I'd rather they not use 2 non humanoid and masses to start "that conversation"
    I think it could have worked without being offensive. By opening the dialogue they could have had another character identify with what krakoa identified with as well with the pronouns. Krakoa as havok83 mentioned already is also a mutant not just an inanimate island.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    Are there no others that Moira, Xavier, and Magneto may need to deal with?

-Pav, who would think there's gotta be a bunch of former plot device-type characters with precog powers...
    Psylocke better not start having precognitive flashes again after all these decades.
    And that Guthrie boy who painted the future, is he dead?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Psylocke better not start having precognitive flashes again after all these decades.
    And that Guthrie boy who painted the future, is he dead?
    Don't both Rachel and jean have slight precog abilities as well. I could be wrong but I remember on several occasions both of them getting psychic flashes of things to come. Actually it makes sense to me most powerful telepaths would have some sort of ability such as that if the situation is dire enough. Most mutant powers seem to want to preserve their mutant. Which makes a whole lot of sense when you think about it as mutants literally exist especially in hickman's era as the natural evolution for survival. There is psionic residual energy in every facet of the mu it seems. Also wouldn't Rachel's chrono skimming be a HUGE threat. She should know anything and everything about krakoa and those on the island if she chronoskimmed them.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Emma and the Cuckoos have demonstrated recognition as well. Its a power that every telepath has but I guess they're limiting power sets now

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Probably a missed opportunity to bring in Mimic, the changeling with psychic and TK abilities.
    616 Mimic is not a mutant, but he often mimics mutant powers... which is why he’s probably on Krakoa. Mimic needs used more..

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They never forgot. She only got them back a year ago
    How did Dani get her powers back? Did she also do the crucible ceremony?