Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    How did Dani get her powers back? Did she also do the crucible ceremony?
    The technorganic virus restored her powers in Uncanny X-Men by Rosenberg.

I love how the X-writing team were told about Empyre and asked to do a tie in X-Men series! They just sat down and decided to make it as crazy and insane as possible! Someone was just in their zoom meeting and going what if we do plants vs zombies! We can do that right? What if we bring in Hordeculture and make it plants vs zombies vs old ladies? what if we bring in all the psychics from Krakoa including the villains like Selene and Sinister and just let them go all in on the plants vs zombies vs old ladies! What if we bring in all the demons of Limbo because Illyana gets angry?

Leah said they are all taking turns, Jonathan wrote the first 10 pages, then Tini, then Gerry, then Percy, then Leah, then Vita, then Zeb! She said they all kept trying to one up each other on how crazy they could make the event!

I have a feeling X-Men Empyre is going to end as one of the most insane tie ins ever written and I feel like someone from Monty Python comes out at the end and says it's getting silly and ends the story!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

I honestly cannot wait for a showdown between grandma Selene and the Hordeculture grandmas

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Marvel finally seems to remember that Dani has psychic powers
    Dani's power were always being subdued in favor of her Valkryie power during Chris days. Then her fear-based powers changed several times that we don't know what her powers actually are.

All we saw was just her shooting psychic arrows in the past one to two years.

We didn't see much of her power display in recent New Mutants under Brisson.

As things stand, they will probably just be wallpaper i.e. not doing anything much.
    Last edited by ericng; 08-08-2020 at 07:45 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Emma and the Cuckoos have demonstrated recognition as well. Its a power that every telepath has but I guess they're limiting power sets now
    When has Emma or the Cuckoos demonstrated definitive precognitive flashes?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    When has Emma or the Cuckoos demonstrated definitive precognitive flashes?
    Emma in Wolverine Origins the comic
    And then Emma and the Cuckoos in Enemy of the State and it was stated to be precognition
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 08-09-2020 at 04:21 AM.

And then Emma and the Cuckoos in Enemy of the State and it was stated to be precognition
    lmao no. Emma stating she had a vague dream does not make her a precog. I havent seen this much of a reach since the Storm thread.

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    lmao no. Emma stating she had a vague dream does not make her a precog. I havent seen this much of a reach since the Storm thread.
    There's two instances there, one where Emma having a precognitive flash. And the other is them predicting where Wolverine strikes next with precognition because he was blocking Cerebra tracking him with tech. So Elektra suggested gathering all the precogs in one Room and ampflying their powers.

Addiitonally Emmas dream in Wolverine Origins also predicts Daken is alive. They're both described as "precognitive"

BANNED

Post deleted...
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-09-2020 at 04:59 AM.

This run is 49 issues plus the annual.

And, this arc is 19 issues...

Can you narrow it down to the specific issue(s) numbers?
    Wolverine Origins 4 to 6 the dream is in 4 stating its precognitive is the following issue

And Wolv vol 3 issue 21 or 22 for Enemy of the State. The scans are also above

There's two instances there, one where Emma having a precognitive flash. And the other is them predicting where Wolverine strikes next with precognition because he was blocking Cerebra tracking him with tech. So Elektra suggested gathering all the precogs in one Room and ampflying their powers.

Addiitonally Emmas dream in Wolverine Origins also predicts Daken is alive. They're both described as "precognitive"
    I said no, and thats final.
    Future writers/the fan base have all ignored it just like Warren's "healing blood" and Gambit's stupid tarot card reading thing when he was blind.

Precogs could be of such usefulness to Krakoa.

BANNED

Wolverine Origins 4 to 6 the dream is in 4 stating its precognitive is the following issue

And Wolv vol 3 issue 21 or 22 for Enemy of the State. The scans are also above
    Thanks... My connection dropped and you responded before I could change my query -- But, let me reiterate. If Emma and the Cuckoos are functional precogs why are they allowed on Krakoa?

Thanks... My connection dropped before I could change my query -- But, let me reiterate. If Emma and the Cuckoos are functional precogs why are they allowed on Krakoa?
    Because nobody read that one panel where it was mentioned.

Thanks... My connection dropped and you responded before I could change my query -- But, let me reiterate. If Emma and the Cuckoos are functional precogs why are they allowed on Krakoa?
    To me, it would be like if we had a lone instance of Nightcrawler having some sort of a "Precog..." episode.

Would that actually keep him off of Krakoa?