Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    Because nobody read that one panel where it was mentioned.
    Then let's bring them up to date. "X-Men: Krakoa's Precog Ban Has Disturbing Implications".
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-09-2020 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    I said no, and thats final.
    Future writers/the fan base have all ignored it just like Warren's "healing blood" and Gambit's stupid tarot card reading thing when he was blind.
    I already said its ignored by future writers. I also stated that almost every telepath has a precog feat at some stage in their career when someone mentioned why is Jean allowed. Someone asked where has Emma and the Cuckoos demonstrated it and I posted the instances. Even Psylocke has these feats

Emma has a psychometry feat as well and she accessed the ether of residual thoughts as well once as well. Telepaths have been used in a lot of broken ways

There's also 2 instances in Fractions run but only one was noted to be a precognitive dream by Fraction. The first was Emma and the Sentry, and nightmares about the void and Kitty and both instances came to pass. The second was the Phoenix when they were attacked by the Sisterhood and Fraction stated that was a precognitive dream later foreshadowing the return of the Phoenix but never on panel stated like the first two instances
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 08-09-2020 at 05:16 AM.

Man, I really want an X-Corp title out of this run, but feel that we are not going to get one, when the concept and characters are screaming for one. Getting Angel, Magik, Penance, Multiple Man, and adding Synch, X-23, and Darwin, with Warpath and Nightcrawler would immediately shoot that title to the top of my list together with X-Force and Hellions.