Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I'm looking forward to the issue, but like everyone has pointed out Colossus looks huge and he's in his regular form. Yikes! I've enjoyed the Domino and Colossus issues but I hope Beast, Sage, and even Jean are in the issue.

I'm hoping the Xeno stuff moves forward soon. I think they might be a focus in issue 12.
    At this point I wish we got more from the intelligence side (Jean, Sage and Beast). I want to see how they handle Beast attempted genocide and such.

Domino and Colossus talking has become a bit repetitive. I think that this issue will be about the Russian mutant nation.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I like the art but the perspective is way off. Colossus is either 15 ft tall or domino is 5ft tall.
    Yeah...first page, bottom middle panel she is face to junk with him...then top panel of the 2nd page she is up to mid chest.

Mighty Member

I thought Domino half-side was burnt, why is it perfectly healed now?

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    I thought Domino half-side was burnt, why is it perfectly healed now?
    She died on a mission in X-Force #8 and was resurrected
    Last edited by Dipter; 08-09-2020 at 10:28 AM.

That's probably one reason why Colossus is blowing her off like this. He knows she's missing tons of memories that she begged him to make sure they kept. So she might not even be considered 'Domino' by him.

And seriously, we need some kind of closure on the genocide thing. Don't put it off for 2-3 issues again. Its kind of a huge deal. Its the kind of thing that could make the characters unequivocally evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Peter working the land again, brings me back to the old days. Good writing as Peter many times did go back to farming when he was done (or painting). I do hope they will round up this story with these Terraflors and Russians, because it is stretching to long for me and after QQ dying for the 3rd time in 10 issues, I think it's time for new tricks, before getting bored with it.

Do not get me wrong, I like the book, but they should not stretch it to far.
    Remember when people were saying “taking death off the table due to resurrection will make Dying less gimmicky”?

Good times.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    That's probably one reason why Colossus is blowing her off like this. He knows she's missing tons of memories that she begged him to make sure they kept. So she might not even be considered 'Domino' by him.

And seriously, we need some kind of closure on the genocide thing. Don't put it off for 2-3 issues again. Its kind of a huge deal. Its the kind of thing that could make the characters unequivocally evil.
    What genocide?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    What genocide?
    Probably the thing with Beast in 9 and 10.
    "Cable was right!"

We need confirmation that they are dead and not unconscious. But if they don't mention it, it's most likely because it knocked them out.

I need to know what the full extant of the damage was and if there will be any consequences. To go back to business as usual after totally destroying a country like that feels tone deaf. We don't know if they knocked those people out or killed them, and even if they were knocked unconscious they still destroyed the government of that country. The President and his staff aren't coming back from becoming a plant chandelier.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Dom was rolling in the sack with all that? A very brave girl, one to be admired truly.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Dom was rolling in the sack with all that? A very brave girl, one to be admired truly.
    And Warpath.
    And probably Cable.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    And Warpath.
    And probably Cable.
    She has a "You must be this tall to ride this ride" in her bed.

I agree with everyone else who has pointed out that Piotr looks too massive here. looks goddamn ridiculous. Maybe Domino just got super tiny? Or maybe they've both been messing around with Pym particles.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Spectacular Member

i loved this issue... good mix