Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's true for basically every DC character at this point.
    Wonder Woman still has a chance. She carries the torch of resistance against the evil Batgod.

I know Harley's prominent and Deadshot is technically a Batman villain, but the Squad is not a team of Batman villains. King Shark and Captain Boomerang have nothing to do with Batman.
    True, but Harley is obviously the leader and central focus in the story and marketing. Heck Harley Quinn at this point is a bigger empire than Superman.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    So, should we be taking bets on when Disney will be buying DC? LOL
    Or watch my hero academia, one punch man,.. Etc to get something atleast closer to superman adaptation in other media and be happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yep it was in their press release.
    Jeuss Christ it cant get worse than this...right

I don’t think it’s fair at all to call Suicide Squad a Bat thing. Look at the new movie, look how huge the roundup is, and Harley and I guess Ratcatcher are the only batvillains. Elba is playing a Superman villain.
    Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    At this point they'd put her up against Darkseid and have her win. Let me guess the plot: Batman comes to his senses first and helps them free the others.
    .......i kinda thought how her animated series went about that was kinda funny.
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 08-22-2020 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I have two words for you, lois lane. Wait till the story is revealed.

BANNED

For DC/WB that's a limbo challenge..."how low can you go"...as far as Superman goes.

There has never been another example of a major publisher and studio abusing their IP and flagship character so flagrantly. If we translate this in real world terms, Superman is a victim of abusive parents or abusive custodians.

Lmaoooo that’s what I thought but look where we are now: Two video game franchises focused on evil Supermen, the DCEU revolving around Batgod saving the world from evil Superman, not a film in sight, not a video game in sight, etc. We’ve got the animated films and the TV show and that’s all we’ve got to look forward to.

I was a fool for thinking the 2020s would be any better than the 2010s.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    For DC/WB that's a limbo challenge..."how low can you go"...as far as Superman goes.

There has never been another example of a major publisher and studio abusing their IP and flagship character so flagrantly. If we translate this in real world terms, Superman is a victim of abusive parents or abusive custodians.
    Disneys Star Wars?

BANNED

Disneys Star Wars?
    Luke Skywalker may not have been treated well by Disney but Star Wars as a whole has done okay there. The Mandalorian is a hit, Rogue One is popular, that cartoon show Rebels is popular, the Jedi Fallen Order game is quite good.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

This dumpster fire gets none of my money. If I get banned, fine, but I just have to say it because I'm so done. Fuck Warner Brothers.

They don't deserve the character.

Honestly, if fans raise voice against man of murder and start a counter campaign against this. I can see this going away. You know like they did for snyder cut. Otherwise, superman fans will be stuck with this. If they do and still it fail. then atleast it would have mean something.

It can always get worse, never forget that.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    This dumpster fire gets none of my money. If I get banned, fine, but I just have to say it because I'm so done. Fuck Warner Brothers.

They don't deserve the character.
    It's technically AT and T. WB doesn't own itself anymore, and hasn't for some time. Unlike Disney which is owned by itself.

Luke Skywalker may not have been treated well by Disney but Star Wars as a whole has done okay there. The Mandalorian is a hit, Rogue One is popular, that cartoon show Rebels is popular, the Jedi Fallen Order game is quite good.
    Thats is true but TLJ and TRS kinda ruined the brand for a lot of people and The Mandalorean is the only thing keeping it alive rn

Wonder Woman still has a chance. She carries the torch of resistance against the evil Batgod.
    (Sees the GCPD carting off Cheetah in a Batman animated movie)

I'm not too sure about that.

Spider-Man had a less than stellar time of it a few years ago.