Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Brainiac is potentially the main bad guy, it takes place in Metropolis. IDK bu this feels like a slap in the face.
    Superman is about to lose Brainiac to the Justice League as a villain, imo. Is already the second game thaat uses him as the main antagonist to the large DCU.

I can bet that, in 5 or 10 when we finally get another Superman movie and get angry they are using Luthor again, we will hear that WB didn't let them use Brainiac because he would be used in a JL movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Superman is about to lose Brainiac to the Justice League as a villain, imo. Is already the second game thaat uses him as the main antagonist to the large DCU.
    Would be the third I can think of, after Lego Batman 3 and DC Universe Online. Lego Batman 3 in no way felt like a slap in the face for Superman fans or his gallery of characters to make Brainiac the villain of a Batman game, so borrowing from Superman can be done.

BANNED

Mongul and cyborg superman are more villains of the green lanterns, breiniac is from the league, zod is an antihero, lex appears more in league comics than superman. Superman no longer has any villains, so now the villain is him.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    Mongul and cyborg superman are more villains of the green lanterns, breiniac is from the league, zod is an antihero, lex appears more in league comics than superman. Superman no longer has any villains, so now the villain is him.
    This isn't the hot takes thread. They're still Superman villains. Wonder Woman took on Grodd recently in one of her annuals, doesn't make him a Wonder Woman villain.

He fought Mongul recently in his own book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    This isn't the hot takes thread. They're still Superman villains. Wonder Woman took on Grodd recently in one of her annuals, doesn't make him a Wonder Woman villain.

He fought Mongul recently in his own book.
    Mongul appears in 20 green lantern comics and 1 superman = superman villain, I think not, but anyway tell me the last time Superman faced Breiniac alone.

Mongul appears in 20 green lantern comics and 1 superman = superman villain, I think not, but anyway tell me the last time Superman faced Breiniac alone.
    I'm guessing you consider Etrigan and Zatanna Batman characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I'm guessing you consider Etrigan and Zatanna Batman characters.
    Zatanna is a character from the Batman universe. no matter what DC says, what matters is what he does. Maxima has not appeared in a Superman comic for years, but if he is in the WW, Mongul appears more in the GL comics, Breiniac is the villain of the JL, I am not saying it, he is in the comics. Superman has only had second-rate villains for years.

Zatanna is a character from the Batman universe. no matter what DC says, what matters is what he does. Maxima has not appeared in a Superman comic for years, but if he is in the WW, Mongul appears more in the GL comics, Breiniac is the villain of the JL, I am not saying it, he is in the comics. Superman has only had second-rate villains for years.
    Hah, thanks. I needed a laugh. Alright, I figured as much. We're done here.

BANNED

I suppose that for you, it does not matter that the superman villains appear more in the comics of others than in those of the superman himself, as long as the dc page says that they are superman villains it is enough.

I suppose that for you, it does not matter that the superman villains appear more in the comics of others than in those of the superman himself, as long as the dc page says that they are superman villains it is enough.
    I suppose for you, history is more of a suggestion, right?

Heroes fight each other's villains all the time. It's part of being an interconnected universe. Saying that Brainiac's no longer a Superman villain is like saying John Stewart is a Justice League character because he shows up there. He's a Green Lantern.

I don't care what uninformed people or pages say. Revising actual history because of what's popular in the moment is so stupid I'm surprised anyone can actually believe it.

You do you, dude, but I'm done discussing this stuff with you.