Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I feel like things will get (a little) better if we get similar posters for other JL members so it's not all focused on Superman.
    That's a fair point. But I'll believe it when I see Batman in the crosshairs.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    The rumor is Waller sets the Squad after the League after Batman tells her to shut the Squad down.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Superman might be the catch all image since he would represent the League as a whole. But if we get more, they will want to advertise Batman's presence, so I would think he would get one.

I'm expecting some variant of the Big Seven will be the base game targets.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

The final boss is Arm Falloff Lad.
    Assassinate Putin!

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm expecting some variant of the Big Seven will be the base game targets.
    I'm legit a little nervous for Hal if he is part of the line up if this true.

The final boss is Arm Falloff Lad.
    Don't you want the player to go up against a character they could feasibly beat.

The rumor is Waller sets the Squad after the League after Batman tells her to shut the Squad down.
    The League suffering the consequences of Batman's unilateral actions, nice to see their keeping that from the comics.

I mean, I'd love to see Hal although I don't think he's guaranteed to be the GL in this. I guess they could use more than one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    The League suffering the consequences of Batman's unilateral actions, nice to see their keeping that from the comics.
    I think they'd probably agree with him though.

Rocksteady would probably use Stewart given that the dev team strikes me as being massive fans of the DCAU.

BANNED

what bothers me the most about the image is that warner / dc have made it very clear that for them superman is ****, but even so they use their image to promote others.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I think they'd probably agree with him though.
    It doesn't matter. If bruce wayne is acting as part of the league without the knowledge of others. It requires a good questioning. Especially, if the way handled the situation leads to team or teams family/friends being in jeopardy.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    It doesn't matter. If bruce wayne is acting as part of the league without the knowledge of others. It requires a good questioning. Especially, if the way handled the situation leads to team or teams family/friends being in jeopardy.
    He might not have even been talking from a League perspective. Just doing the solo hero gig in Gotham, discovered something horrible, told Waller to shut it down. No one calls a League meeting everytime something comes up during solo heroing. That's for world ending threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    He might not have even been talking from a League perspective. Just doing the solo hero gig in Gotham, discovered something horrible, told Waller to shut it down. No one calls a League meeting everytime something comes up during solo heroing. That's for world ending threats.
    In that case, waller would be going after batman specifically. Wouldn't she? Why would she go after the rest of league?

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    In that case, waller would be going after batman specifically. Wouldn't she? Why would she go after the rest of league?
    Because she's a paranoid shady covert patriot type who views the League as a possible threat to her/America/the way she wants to do things and Batman telling her off was just a trigger to remind her "Oh yeah, these self righteous hero types can be problematic, I should remove them all just in case."?

I mean, she is morally suspect as long as she thinks it's in America's interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Because she's a paranoid shady covert patriot type who views the League as a possible threat to her/America/the way she wants to do things and Batman telling her off was just a trigger to remind her "Oh yeah, these self righteous hero types can be problematic, I should remove them all just in case."?

I mean, she is morally suspect as long as she thinks it's in America's interest.
    She can be paranoid. But, deciding to take out jl with suicide squad would be too much for even her. I always thought she would be more pragmatic and strategic than that. I don't see waller sending suicide squad to end the league unless she knows they can take them out in a way that can be spun differently with pr. Moreover, the risk would be worth the reward. Batman's threat being enough to shake waller and have her resort to it is a pretty big leap. It would need a good explanation for me to buy.