Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League leaks on Twitter. Take with a healthy pinch of salt as they are obviously unverified:

https://twitter.com/TheBat_Family/st...76669509320709

If you don't want to click the link then the essentials are:

1. It's a co-op with RPG elements, the goal is to assassinate or capture 7 members of the Justice League. They're compared to raid bosses.
    2. Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Bane, Cheetah, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow and Gorrilla Grodd are the playable characters. Deathstroke and Red Hood will be DLC characters.
    3. Justice League bosses are Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Cyborg and Red Robin because Warner Bros doesn't want to show Batman being captured.
    4. Superman, Wonder Woman and Flash will only be captured, not killed. No word on the other 4 Leaguers so all bets are off.
    5. It will be released in late 2021.

If any of this is true, way to go WB, you've raised the Bat-God pedestal to even greater absurd heights. The only bittersweet thing about these 'leaks' is that Superman won't be killed by the Squad.
    For the love of God, please no. Just No. I mean if DC and WB let rocksteady do this, I don't know what they will do now. Making Superman robin feels like the best thing ever compared to this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    "That's the Batman sidekick who can fly, isn't it?"
    "Oh! You mean Robin who can fly? Nightwing, right? I hear that his name come from ancient alien superhero. What it's called again planet gotham, right?"

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League leaks on Twitter. Take with a healthy pinch of salt as they are obviously unverified:

https://twitter.com/TheBat_Family/st...76669509320709

If you don't want to click the link then the essentials are:

1. It's a co-op with RPG elements, the goal is to assassinate or capture 7 members of the Justice League. They're compared to raid bosses.
    2. Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Bane, Cheetah, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow and Gorrilla Grodd are the playable characters. Deathstroke and Red Hood will be DLC characters.
    3. Justice League bosses are Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Cyborg and Red Robin because Warner Bros doesn't want to show Batman being captured.
    4. Superman, Wonder Woman and Flash will only be captured, not killed. No word on the other 4 Leaguers so all bets are off.
    5. It will be released in late 2021.

If any of this is true, way to go WB, you've raised the Bat-God pedestal to even greater absurd heights. The only bittersweet thing about these 'leaks' is that Superman won't be killed by the Squad.
    Of course not, he still has to lose Lois and turn evil.

ahahaha, nice^
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

Evil Superman returns!!!
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

Im so tired of this constant crapping of the Superman brand

So it actually is Evil Superman. Its actually getting harder and harder to even feel mad about it anymore. Its just so par for course.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Does it matter that all the Justice League will probably be brainwashed?

Well I was wrong. Man this ******* sucks. So tired of this bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Except we both know Batgod won’t be.

Nah. The point is in what is being ensconsed in the mass audience's head. All they get by and large are evil versions of Superman, regardless of the means. The other League members don't have this issue. I mean, Injustice features less than ideal versions of other heroes but Superman is the Big Bad by far, and the portrayal happens far less with any of them anyway.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

At least there was no Injustice 3 announcement to rub salt in the wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Except we both know Batgod won’t be.
    Harley mentions getting to take out Batman, so I assume he's included.

(Then again this is supposed to be set in the Arkham-verse, so he might be dead, but Deadshot is black now so...)

nope not reakky

...thus negating Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth.

I remember when the Suicide Squad movie came out, everyone called out the "What if Superman tore off the roof of the White House" line and mocked it. For one, that's not what the Suicide Squad is for, and more importantly, if Superman went nuts, you're really going to send in Harley Quinn and her baseball bat?

So Rocksteady Games seriously said to themselves, "Hey, you know that really dumb line from the movie nobody liked? What if we made a whole game about it!"

Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll turn out it's not the real Justice League but imposters posing as them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    At least there was no Injustice 3 announcement to rub salt in the wounds.
    Sept, there’s an Injustice panel. It’s coming mate.