Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

A lot of the giant monsters from Toriko would win against Godzilla.

Especially the Eight Kings. Those things were insane.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Janemba from DBZ: Fusion Reborn.

I'm waiting for the reveal that Godzilla speaks only in Kaiju insults and swear words.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    To put it lightly: Ultraman Zero trounces most Godzillas, save a select few (e.g., Earth, Keizer FW, Meltdown Goji, MonsterVerse) -- and he'd still be favored to win most of those battles regardless. With that said, Hyper Zetton dominated Ultraman Zero (along with two other powerful Ultras).
    True. It even put up a fight against Ultraman Saga, which makes it one mean, mean Kaiju. IMO it may stop at Godzilla Earth if it can't break through the resonance barrier. Thing is, not even Earth's particle beam is going to work since he's way too slow to touch Hyper Zetton. The AOE wave attack shouldn't worry the Zetton Shutter. Would be interesting to see Earth's reaction when he gets fed his own Spiral Beam but.

IMO practically every Godzilla is going to get torn to pieces by Belial(who isn't an Ultra or a Kaiju, he's a Reiyonix hybrid that went dark) Atrocious, who basically killed Zero Beyond in single combat and forced him back to his base form. I doubt even Earth is going to stand up for very long against this combination of brains, power and brutality.

Last edited by T51R; 08-09-2020 at 08:03 AM.

BANNED

Here's a good comparision for how tough Hyper Zetton is. The same Zero Kick knocks base form Belial back and staggers him. It doesn't do squat against the Zetton Shutter.

Also, Zero could actually fight Belial and almost always find an edge(being a genius has its perks lol) He couldn't fight Hyper Zetton at all. Even Saga was pretty much stalemated until he got help.
    Last edited by T51R; 08-09-2020 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I'm waiting for the reveal that Godzilla speaks only in Kaiju insults and swear words.
    This is a well known fact.

SKREEONK translated is literally *REDACTED*
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Has anyone suggested the Kaiju known as:

The Crushing Weight of Responsibility.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Has anyone suggested the Kaiju known as:

The Crushing Weight of Responsibility.
    Godzilla has a trans-gendered daughter that he loves and supports. So he's already absolutely crushed the responsibility kaiju.

:looks back through.:

The Megaladon and Kraken mentioned would lose out to majority of Godzilla’s.

Gigantic Clover I feel can defeat Original, Showa ( prior to him as a Good guy) and that’s it. Heisei, Shin if build up, and a Godzilla Earth massacre him.

Hmm. Bargaon loses to modern Godzilla’s.

Legion? The space bug beats down the majority. It took Gamera Channeling a good deal of Earths mana to blast it off. And it’s super Power was electro magnetism. That **** affects radiation.

I don't know about straight up win, but certainly fight to a standstill; Hirudegarn

His main ability is that he can become intangible, but also has a number of ranged, as well as close, attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I don't know about straight up win, but certainly fight to a standstill; Hirudegarn

His main ability is that he can become intangible, but also has a number of ranged, as well as close, attacks.
    He beat up SSJ 2s. That’s beyond Godzilla’s pay grade.

A NEW FOE HAS APPEARED!

Sorry, but not sorry... I couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    A NEW FOE HAS APPEARED!

Sorry, but not sorry... I couldn't resist.
    Best video on the internet.

Also, clearly not a fair fight. I said to keep OP opponents out if the thread! :P
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Pretty sure that Godzilla does not what none of a Berserk Unit-01. And no, Evas aren't mecha, they're giant alien monsters that cosplay as mecha.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

Pretty sure that Godzilla does not what none of a Berserk Unit-01. And no, Evas aren't mecha, they're giant alien monsters that cosplay as mecha.
    Yes it was mentioned in page 1 and I agree.

They are cyborg aliens with pilots as pseudo Mecha, with the AT field and bat **** crazy speed and etc. Godzilla does not want berserk Eva. Nope, just nope.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Name as many giant monsters, Kaiju or even giant robots/mechas that you feel could comfortably take a majority over most movie versions of Godzilla.
    *begins to type*

Let's stay clear of the obvious OP answers like "Gurren Lagan!" or "this god creature that warps reality and eats universes".
    *deletes typing*
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate