Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I never liked Kate more than currently. Please, let her stay dead.
    Works for me.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

If there were ever an Xman who could die and I was like... meh... no loss, it was definitely Shadowcat.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacal View Post
    If there were ever an Xman who could die and I was like... meh... no loss, it was definitely Shadowcat.
    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Works for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I never liked Kate more than currently. Please, let her stay dead.
    y'all are savage af!!! lolololol

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

jealousy is a disease.jpg

(no I didn't just spend 15 mins on this petty sh1t shh)

Seriously though. What is she adding to the overall story. Her “blocked access” mystery went on far too long. And it’s still unanswered. Too long to the point readers stopped caring.

BANNED

Seriously though. What is she adding to the overall story. Her “blocked access” mystery went on far too long. And it’s still unanswered. Too long to the point readers stopped caring.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/KrakoaWel...36203826520065

People seem to like her role just fine.

I think Kitty as "Kate" was better than her role as leader of the X-Men from the last few years before House of X. She really shines better as the 2nd-in-command in a formal team setup. It's kind of where a smart-ass-y/snarky character fits better. Forcing her into a lead role when Storm was like... right there... never made any sense. With the Marauders, taking a lead was a little more like being the guide for adventurers rather than leading the mutant charge.

BANNED

It would be hilarious if she isn't dead but due to a glitch in the resurrection process actually got resurrected as a cat!

Duggan has written the most enjoyable Kate in years, but I hope when she returns he’ll make her less of a cynical alcoholic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Duggan has written the most enjoyable Kate in years, but I hope when she returns he’ll make her less of a cynical alcoholic.
    Yeah some writers seem to use drinking as a way of showing that Kitty is a grownup now. I mean it's fun for a second (like Valkyrie in Thor: Ragnarok), but it has diminishing returns after a few issues.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Yeah some writers seem to use drinking as a way of showing that Kitty is a grownup now. I mean it's fun for a second (like Valkyrie in Thor: Ragnarok), but it has diminishing returns after a few issues.
    Exactly. I hope her drinking will be addressed in a mature manner, like maybe Kate was experiencing depression from being rejected by Krakoa and resorted to alcohol as a coping mechanism.

I didn't care before the book started. She can take aJean Grey nap for 10 years...and it would be fine with me.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-07-2020 at 09:27 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Perhaps, but unfortunately Marauders is a team book and he could seem to remember to write well for the rest of the team.

Astonishing Member

It's obvious Kitty Pryde is going to return, but experiencing death like this will allow Kitty to have a role in Krakoa's fall. I'm quite sure Kitty will discover something is actually REALLY wrong with the resurrection protocols, and she will warn the other X-Men that they have to stop them.

You’re all sick people, waiting Kurt to be this sad.