Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Hell yeah Christopher Priest!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sataniel View Post
    That MCU Energy drink from the cover is powerful enough to give you a series.
    That MCU Energy is such a non-subtle way to get the point across that the only reason this exists is cause of MCU I love it.

Priest...i..am...in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I hope this means Priest might be taking over Cap after Coates leaves.
    I don't think so but who knows. Cap is nearing the endgame as well for that run.

... hmm. It would be great if it were an ongoing, but then again, the way Priest's luck works at Marvel, there'd be an announcement on cancellation just as the first issue came out.
    We'll see how it goes. Hopefully it leads to a follow up mini series. Preferably a "topline" Marvel character ongoing series and a team book.

BANNED

I like U.S.Agent but I'd rather see him in a team like Force Works or Secret Avengers. Maybe even Thunderbolts.

I'm also not a huge fan of Priest. That said I'll still probably end up reading this.

He’s a Trump supporter. I hate Trump supporters.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    He’s a Trump supporter. I hate Trump supporters.
    Have they put him in that peg? As the republican superhero, he would fit in normal circumstances but even Trump would be outside his norm

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ... hmm. It would be great if it were an ongoing, but then again, the way Priest's luck works at Marvel, there'd be an announcement on cancellation just as the first issue came out.
    We'll see how it goes. Hopefully it leads to a follow up mini series. Preferably a "topline" Marvel character ongoing series and a team book.
    This might be a nice audition for the Captain America book down the line... a book where he obviously wouldn't have to worry about cancellation. At least if it's the MAIN Captain America book as opposed to a satellite Cap book. And I think he's the right kind of writer for that sort of book. It would be a pretty good fit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Have they put him in that peg? As the republican superhero, he would fit in normal circumstances but even Trump would be outside his norm
    I was being facetious. Lol. He does make a good jerk though.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post
    I like U.S.Agent but I'd rather see him in a team like Force Works or Secret Avengers. Maybe even Thunderbolts.

I'm also not a huge fan of Priest. That said I'll still probably end up reading this.
    I agree that US Agent often shines on a team setting. I think he works well playing off of other characters. Hopefully he gets a descent enough supporting cast in this book to have the same effect.

The US on the shield is an interesting choice. I kind of prefer it blank, but we’ll see.
    At least they didn’t go w. one of the busier, differently shaped designs he’s used in the past. Those always seemed not his style.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    The US on the shield is an interesting choice. I kind of prefer it blank, but we’ll see.
    At least they didn’t go w. one of the busier, differently shaped designs he’s used in the past. Those always seemed not his style.
    Those seemed not anyone's style. Like the creative team was trying too hard to make him 'Not Cap'.

So that rumor that marvel will not do smaller heroes in limited series has been debunked.

Wonder if this has to do with him showing up in the falcon disney plus series?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I was being facetious. Lol. He does make a good jerk though.
    Ah, okay. Just making sure

Yeah, he does make a good jerk, I just dislike him being pigeon holed into being an idiot. They had him supporting Osborn, of all people.