Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    2) I can't see this lasting long

Well yeah, it's a five issue mini series.

I saw the headline about a new USAgent series and was totally prepared not to care much about it. Now I do.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That probably depends on if Priest is aware of Rayshaun. As it is he's a character created to fill in a gap of Eli Bradley that might not be needed anymore.
    It’s not like there isn’t an abundance of Captain America-based/painfully patriotic aliases Rayshaun can’t be shuffled to if needed

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Ah, okay. Just making sure

Yeah, he does make a good jerk, I just dislike him being pigeon holed into being an idiot. They had him supporting Osborn, of all people.
    Walker seems the type to support the status quo. He was intentionally made to be pragmatic and less idolistic than Steve Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Rayshaun is a possibility but not a high one. It would be cool tho.
    From the left field, I would like to see the new Powerman as his younger partner.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    From the left field, I would like to see the new Powerman as his younger partner.
    I remember when Ewing was setting him up to partner with Blue Marvel's kid calling himself Iron Fist .

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    That would be cool too granted i imagine all of us are going to be wrong.

My out of left field choice would be Miles or Riri.

Walker doesn't need a partner he can mentor ... he needs a partner that can mentor him.

I'd actually team him with Sam. I think it would actually be good for him. Though their last encounter wasn't exactly under the best of terms.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Walker doesn't need a partner he can mentor ... he needs a partner that can mentor him.

I'd actually team him with Sam. I think it would actually be good for him. Though their last encounter wasn't exactly under the best of terms.
    How would Walker teaming up with Sam be good for Sam? I know people love Sam in that beta support role, but let's pretend for a minute that Sam is the legitimate alpha. Why would he team up with Walker?

Are there any available LGBTQA heroes that can partner up with Walker? Maybe even someone who hasn't come out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    IIRC...the symbiote was not the uniform...it was used to restore his missing arm and leg.
    That sounds right and that was in another dimension so who knows how it transmuted coming back. At any rate he is a real boy again

Quote Originally Posted by Venom Melendez View Post
    Well yeah, it's a five issue mini series.
    so probably never make it to issue 6 then.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Are there any available LGBTQA heroes that can partner up with Walker? Maybe even someone who hasn't come out yet?
    D-Man is a fellow Cap-related character and he and Walker even have a little bit of history, since USAgent and Falcon once teamed up to rescue a nearly catatonic D-Man from Flag Smasher. More recently both D-Man and USAgent were part of a task force that Falcon and Bucky assembled to hunt the 'new' Ronin in HAWKEYE: FREEFALL.

Extraordinary Member

Walker doesn't need a mentor/mentee partnership...he needs an equal partner...much like Steve and Bucky or Steve and Sam.

Just find another stone cold operator type for him to work with.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Walker doesn't need a mentor/mentee partnership...he needs an equal partner...much like Steve and Bucky or Steve and Sam.

Just find another stone cold operator type for him to work with.
    Bring back his ex-girlfriend, ex-SHIELD agent Kali Vries.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    How would Walker teaming up with Sam be good for Sam? I know people love Sam in that beta support role, but let's pretend for a minute that Sam is the legitimate alpha. Why would he team up with Walker?

I assume people suggesting Sam as a partner is because of their political and philosphical differences would make them clash in interesting ways. Still him being a partner in a book about US Agent makes him a sidekick whether he's actually that in story or not. I'm hoping they give Sam another book when his series comes out. It would short sighted not to give it another try.