Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what is Lemar Hoskins' status at this point? All I remember is during Civil War I he was part of the rebellion and got captured. Wherever he is, I hope he still has his shield. I could see him on Force Works or Agents of Wakanda.

I'm also now curious if Anti-Cap is still alive. We'll see.
    Even if all they do is have John and Lemar getting lunch for a few panels and catching up it would be good.

Ultimate Member

what is Lemar Hoskins' status at this point? All I remember is during Civil War I he was part of the rebellion and got captured. Wherever he is, I hope he still has his shield. I could see him on Force Works or Agents of Wakanda.

He popped up in Sam Wilson's CA run in a story with D-Man.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

He’d be great on either of those teams. They should bring Patriot back in some capacity. He seems to be the odd YA out.

BANNED

Why do I get the feeling all character development for Walker (in Jeff Parker's Thunderbolts) is going to be ignored in this new mini?

Hell no other writer since has even bothered to mention he now has a Venom symbiote for uniform, I'm guessing Priest won't either. I hope I'm wrong.

So I wonder who Walker's partner will be. All new character, or a previously known character? Hmm. To increase the tension/dialogue, maybe someone who is a refugee.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    He popped up in Sam Wilson's CA run in a story with D-Man.
    Yeah, he's a wrestler (I think).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, he's a wrestler (I think).
    IIRC....he was a wrestler back in the day with the UCWF...that appearance in the SW:CA run was him coming back for an exhibition match.

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post
    Why do I get the feeling all character development for Walker (in Jeff Parker's Thunderbolts) is going to be ignored in this new mini?

Hell no other writer since has even bothered to mention he now has a Venom symbiote for uniform, I'm guessing Priest won't either. I hope I'm wrong.
    Really? Wow, Marvel gave out those symbiotes like Oprah gave away free cars.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    IIRC...the symbiote was not the uniform...it was used to restore his missing arm and leg.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    IIRC....he was a wrestler back in the day with the UCWF...that appearance in the SW:CA run was him coming back for an exhibition match.
    Lemar was a former military guy. The wrestling aspect they just added.

So I wonder who Walker's partner will be. All new character, or a previously known character? Hmm. To increase the tension/dialogue, maybe someone who is a refugee.
    Don't be shocked if it's Rayshaun Lucas. Since we don't see him with Falcon and we saw how Priest used Wallace in Deathstroke to actually help the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    It's potentially good in a sense that it might increase the odds of him being used. I assume a lot of the people who have had symbiotes will get some panel time when the King in Black stuff stars.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    IIRC...the symbiote was not the uniform...it was used to restore his missing arm and leg.
    Yeah i knew that you knew that... anyone else

Astonishing Member

Yeah i knew that you knew that... anyone else
    Yep.

I wonder if we'll ever see any follow up to the hints that USAgent was now under the influence of June Covington? Likely not at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Don't be shocked if it's Rayshaun Lucas. Since we don't see him with Falcon and we saw how Priest used Wallace in Deathstroke to actually help the character.
    That probably depends on if Priest is aware of Rayshaun. As it is he's a character created to fill in a gap of Eli Bradley that might not be needed anymore.

Rayshaun is a possibility but not a high one. It would be cool tho.