Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 101
  1. #76
    Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    2) I can't see this lasting long

    .
    Well yeah, it's a five issue mini series.

  2. #77
    Fantastic Member Hatut Zeraze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    290

    Default

    I saw the headline about a new USAgent series and was totally prepared not to care much about it. Now I do.

  3. #78
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That probably depends on if Priest is aware of Rayshaun. As it is he's a character created to fill in a gap of Eli Bradley that might not be needed anymore.
    Itís not like there isnít an abundance of Captain America-based/painfully patriotic aliases Rayshaun canít be shuffled to if needed

  4. #79
    Mighty Member chamber-music's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Ah, okay. Just making sure

    Yeah, he does make a good jerk, I just dislike him being pigeon holed into being an idiot. They had him supporting Osborn, of all people.
    Walker seems the type to support the status quo. He was intentionally made to be pragmatic and less idolistic than Steve Rogers.

  5. #80
    Mighty Member dkrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Rayshaun is a possibility but not a high one. It would be cool tho.
    From the left field, I would like to see the new Powerman as his younger partner.

  6. #81
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    54,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    From the left field, I would like to see the new Powerman as his younger partner.
    I remember when Ewing was setting him up to partner with Blue Marvel's kid calling himself Iron Fist .

  7. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    From the left field, I would like to see the new Powerman as his younger partner.
    That would be cool too granted i imagine all of us are going to be wrong.

    My out of left field choice would be Miles or Riri.

  8. #83
    Uncanny Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,426

    Default

    Walker doesn't need a partner he can mentor ... he needs a partner that can mentor him.

    I'd actually team him with Sam. I think it would actually be good for him. Though their last encounter wasn't exactly under the best of terms.

  9. #84
    Extraordinary Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Cosmic Shores of the Pacific
    Posts
    5,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Walker doesn't need a partner he can mentor ... he needs a partner that can mentor him.

    I'd actually team him with Sam. I think it would actually be good for him. Though their last encounter wasn't exactly under the best of terms.
    How would Walker teaming up with Sam be good for Sam? I know people love Sam in that beta support role, but let's pretend for a minute that Sam is the legitimate alpha. Why would he team up with Walker?

    Are there any available LGBTQA heroes that can partner up with Walker? Maybe even someone who hasn't come out yet?

  10. #85
    Astonishing Member pageturner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    IIRC...the symbiote was not the uniform...it was used to restore his missing arm and leg.
    That sounds right and that was in another dimension so who knows how it transmuted coming back. At any rate he is a real boy again

  11. #86
    Astonishing Member pageturner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom Melendez View Post
    Well yeah, it's a five issue mini series.
    so probably never make it to issue 6 then.

  12. #87
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Are there any available LGBTQA heroes that can partner up with Walker? Maybe even someone who hasn't come out yet?
    D-Man is a fellow Cap-related character and he and Walker even have a little bit of history, since USAgent and Falcon once teamed up to rescue a nearly catatonic D-Man from Flag Smasher. More recently both D-Man and USAgent were part of a task force that Falcon and Bucky assembled to hunt the 'new' Ronin in HAWKEYE: FREEFALL.

  13. #88
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Walker doesn't need a mentor/mentee partnership...he needs an equal partner...much like Steve and Bucky or Steve and Sam.

    Just find another stone cold operator type for him to work with.

  14. #89
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Walker doesn't need a mentor/mentee partnership...he needs an equal partner...much like Steve and Bucky or Steve and Sam.

    Just find another stone cold operator type for him to work with.
    Bring back his ex-girlfriend, ex-SHIELD agent Kali Vries.

  15. #90
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    How would Walker teaming up with Sam be good for Sam? I know people love Sam in that beta support role, but let's pretend for a minute that Sam is the legitimate alpha. Why would he team up with Walker?

    Are there any available LGBTQA heroes that can partner up with Walker? Maybe even someone who hasn't come out yet?
    I assume people suggesting Sam as a partner is because of their political and philosphical differences would make them clash in interesting ways. Still him being a partner in a book about US Agent makes him a sidekick whether he's actually that in story or not. I'm hoping they give Sam another book when his series comes out. It would short sighted not to give it another try.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •