Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    How would Walker teaming up with Sam be good for Sam? I know people love Sam in that beta support role, but let's pretend for a minute that Sam is the legitimate alpha. Why would he team up with Walker?

Are there any available LGBTQA heroes that can partner up with Walker? Maybe even someone who hasn't come out yet?
    As far as I know, Sams not being really being used anywhere else. And Priest writers a pretty good Sam from what I recall.

As far as why he would team up with Walker... they do have a bit of history from pre-Secret Empire which Priest could play with a bit if he wanted to. It wouldn't take much.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Walker doesn't need a mentor/mentee partnership...he needs an equal partner...much like Steve and Bucky or Steve and Sam.

Just find another stone cold operator type for him to work with.
    Let's make things really interesting... what if he hooked up with Fury Jr.?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Did you ever see 48 Hours?

"Now, get this! We ain't partners. We ain't brothers. And we ain't friends."

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I really like that idea.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orbus View Post
    Still him being a partner in a book about US Agent makes him a sidekick whether he's actually that in story or not.
    Exactly. Thank you for illuminating that point more clearly than I did. Even if Priest is the writer, I'd rather have Sam in his own book with US Agent joining him eith Priest writing it. If that can't happen, then let's just go with the original idea of US Agent doing his own thing sans Sam.

I started my day with Jim Croce and chai tea latte. It's going to be a chill day today.

If I read this it will be in trade or after a comixology sale but I would have him partnered with a handler. Let one of the Carters or Nick be his contact.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Did you ever see 48 Hours?

"Now, get this! We ain't partners. We ain't brothers. And we ain't friends."
    Would that be the movie where the white cop beats up the black convict, calls him the N-word, and they dance off into the sunset after agreeing to be friends after establishing that it's ok for the white law and order types to be a little shady (no pun intended) as long as the power dynamics don't change? That 48 Hours?

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Sam (with Bucky) probably gets a book when his show starts but it'd be neat if Priest wrote it.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think we'll probably see Everett Ross make a cameo.
    this gave me a minute worth chuckle. Thank you.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Sam (with Bucky) probably gets a book when his show starts but it'd be neat if Priest wrote it.
    They already have Falcon and Winter Soldier. Rona put it on hold.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Exactly. Thank you for illuminating that point more clearly than I did. Even if Priest is the writer, I'd rather have Sam in his own book with US Agent joining him eith Priest writing it. If that can't happen, then let's just go with the original idea of US Agent doing his own thing sans Sam.

I started my day with Jim Croce and chai tea latte. It's going to be a chill day today.
    I'd rather Sam have his own book too. But my arguement isn't whether Sam is better off in his own book or in US Agents, but rather is Sam better off in US Agents book or not being used at all. And I would argue the former over the later. Best case scenario would be him being used in all of the above. As long as he's used well (and I have faith Priest would do just that), he's better off being used than not used. IMO at least.