Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Incredible Member Wandering_Wand's Avatar

Just a reminder this is coming up this Saturday, 8/22.
    Much of the content is only live for 24 hours, including comics, panels, etc. It's browser based, so you'll need a laptop, PC, or phone that can access the Dome and navigate your way around.

The registration is free and now live. You can create your own schedule (but you're not mandated to stick to it as it serves as more of a guide/reminder for you). Many of us DC fans are encouraging anyone interested to at least tune into a few things as a show of support for DC and WB for doing this, it's a tremendous thing and we're hoping this becomes something more annual.

https://dcfandome.com/

Right now there is a Joker documentary available for free on iTunes. It's a really neat look back at the history of the character in film.

FanDome has been split into two events due to fan feedback.
    The movie trailers and “bulk” of the movie and other big announcements remains on this Saturday, 8/22.

They’re moving some of the other content now to 9/12. Apparently fans were reaching out to DC telling them that filling all of this in 24 hours wasn’t preferred, so that’s why there’s a split now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering_Wand View Post
    FanDome has been split into two events due to fan feedback.
    The movie trailers and “bulk” of the movie and other big announcements remains on this Saturday, 8/22.

They’re moving some of the other content now to 9/12. Apparently fans were reaching out to DC telling them that filling all of this in 24 hours wasn’t preferred, so that’s why there’s a split now.
    I'm not sure if they needed to move the rest to three weeks later, but I felt like there were too many overlapping panels stuffed into one day, so I think it's a good idea .

Is there any word what Black Adams budget is gonna be? I'm hoping they go all out and bring ancient Khandaq to life. Also Rocks star power should give Wbs more confidence then Zachery Levi. Hoping they don't expect to make this movie on A Shazam budget.

So looks like Canvill started on Witcher season 2. So thats why he probaly isn't participating. I mean he can still do it i guess just needs Zoom and 30mins of free time. But I doubt he's a suprise guest, think he's just busy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Right now there is a Joker documentary available for free on iTunes. It's a really neat look back at the history of the character in film.
    Phew. Its time to give the Joker a rest. I would not like to see him on film for another 7 years.
    Batman has a great rogues gallery it needs to get explored more.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not sure if they needed to move the rest to three weeks later, but I felt like there were too many overlapping panels stuffed into one day, so I think it's a good idea .
    Yea, I think it'll work out fine enough for everyone.

Alright folks, today is the day. Everything starts in just a few hours. Just go to https://dcfandome.com/ from a supported browser and create an account (took me 1 minute) and get ready to enjoy all of the content!

Happy DC FanDome Day everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Phew. Its time to give the Joker a rest. I would not like to see him on film for another 7 years.
    Batman has a great rogues gallery it needs to get explored more.
    I so agree. There seems to be more DC Comics with the Joker than Batman. He is a powerless villain who is the baddest guy in the DCU just because. Way too overdone for me.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

By the way, just a reminder that DC decided to split FanDome into two events. Today is just the "Hall of Heroes" featuring mostly movie related materials plus a surprise WB Montreal game announcement.

There's a ton of content left on September 12th-13th. All kinds of comic, tv show, and other game announcements and panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering_Wand View Post
    Yea, I think it'll work out fine enough for everyone.

Alright folks, today is the day. Everything starts in just a few hours. Just go to https://dcfandome.com/ from a supported browser and create an account (took me 1 minute) and get ready to enjoy all of the content!

Happy DC FanDome Day everyone!
    Thanks for the thread and the reminders! This is exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So looks like Canvill started on Witcher season 2. So thats why he probaly isn't participating. I mean he can still do it i guess just needs Zoom and 30mins of free time. But I doubt he's a suprise guest, think he's just busy.
    I think all the panels were pre-recorded, not live, so Cavill might appear for something.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Thanks for the thread and the reminders! This is exciting!
    Happy to, thanks! And yes, this is pretty exciting.

-----

FanDome is going on right now. Great panel and trailer from the WW84 cast, Gotham Knights reveal, and going through with Neil Gaiman and The Sandman Universe.
    Plenty more to come today and tonight including The Suicide Squad, Black Adam, The Batman, and Zack Snyder's Justice League.

Also, here's the DC FanDome shop for any interested: https://www.dccomics.com/DCFanDomeShop

Schedule for today: https://schedule.dcfandome.com/

Zack Snyder's Justice League "final" t-shirt is for sale. Proceeds go to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: https://inktothepeople.com/zsap

I bought mine + added on a small donation to the foundation.

Enjoy everyone!

Bumping.

The Suicide Squad panel is on right now. All characters have been revealed.

There will also be encore presentations overnight and I'm sure you'll be able to find most of the content online somewhere.

When is Black Adam?