Default Wonder Woman #760 preview

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/08/07/dc...der-woman-760/

Made a mistake and posted it on the DC Comics forum.

Really am not a fan of writers not utilizing Diana's ability to fly. Like, we couldn't have had Diana just fly back the way she came in?

Also, she just doesn't care that a bunch of criminals died right in front of her? against their wills?
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Hmm, I appreciate Etta still seems to be working for disaster relief organization. Thought she was back at something like Argus for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    Also, she just doesn't care that a bunch of criminals died right in front of her? against their wills?
    I have to raise an eyebrow at that too.

Can Etta grow out her hair a little? I think it might take the edge off a little, but writers can't seem to keep it consistent how "fun" Etta is now.

Looks like my theory was wrong, she really is sword first in this run. That's probably why she cares so little about the dead prisoners, she could have killed them herself a few minutes earlier.

I can't picture her saying "Is that all you got?" either and the Max Lord thing is starting to bug me.

Also the alternate cover resembles Cougar Town era Courtney Cox after she started getting the fillers.

Gave this run a full issue and a preview and it feels OFF. Great art but the story/characterization isn't quite right for the reasons already mentioned here. I don't mind the not flying part. But the sword first...the lack of concern for the dead mind controlled prisoners (especially given the Max Lord factor)...it's just OFF.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Looks like my theory was wrong, she really is sword first in this run. That's probably why she cares so little about the dead prisoners, she could have killed them herself a few minutes earlier.

I can't picture her saying "Is that all you got?" either and the Max Lord thing is starting to bug me.

Also the alternate cover resembles Cougar Town era Courtney Cox after she started getting the fillers.
    Courtney Cox! I knew that face reminded me of someone.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Can Etta grow out her hair a little? I think it might take the edge off a little, but writers can't seem to keep it consistent how "fun" Etta is now.
    I agree completely. I hate the way Etta looks right now. I wish they would take more elements from the Bloodlines movies. She was more appealing there.

I thought the preview looked good. Can't wait to read it.

Is it supposed to be a mohawk? Because it looks like when artists try to draw cutesy babies with a single tuft of hair on their head.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Is it supposed to be a mohawk? Because it looks like when artists try to draw cutesy babies with a single tuft of hair on their head.
    I don't know but it's truly terrible. Lesbian or not I've never seen hair styled that way in real life. It's almost like artists have never seen an African-American woman before, or they're trying to make her as unattractive as possible.
    Last edited by Koriand'r; 08-08-2020 at 01:07 PM.