Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Galactus tries to eat OA

Galactus arrives at OA and tries to consume it. Can he succeed?
    He faces the whole corps and the guardians.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Oh hey, an excuse to post this old piece of art!

Green Lantern Deathstar is best Deathstar.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The Guardians allow Galactus to have a small portion of Oans power as a snack and make a deal with him allowing him to one (or several) of their lanterns to serve him as Heralds. Being dicks, they probabaly don't ask for volunteers and simply go "Hal, Guy, Kyle, whoever you're stand here and that the moment, so you get to be the new Heralds of Galactus. You'll probably never see your home planet again. Galactus might also rewrite your mind or soul or something. Don't do anything that would amke the Corps look bad. Nice knowing you."

Depends on how hungry I guess.

The actual fight depends on certain factors.

Certain eras of the GLC would allow for some real nonsense. Kyle or Hal absorbing the Central Power Battery or some such thing has led to potent universal scale reality warping before. That strategy should result in a GLC win.

If they all line up as a wall of soldiers? They should be screwed. Even with the Guardians present, I would imagine a full power Galactus takes it. Not without difficulty.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

What's the power-level of the average Guardian? I was under the impression that each was sort-of/kind-of in Watcher territory. Or are they more Silver Surfer tier?

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    What's the power-level of the average Guardian? I was under the impression that each was sort-of/kind-of in Watcher territory. Or are they more Silver Surfer tier?
    I figured they would be sitting above Herald but below Skyfather. Like a Thanos tier.
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I figured they would be sitting above Herald but below Skyfather. Like a Thanos tier.
    Galactus smacks down Thanos with some effort. So yeah.

If Galactus tasted some of Oa or some of the Power Battery/Power Ring energy, would he then evolve into an even higher being with even greater power??

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    If Galactus tasted some of Oa or some of the Power Battery/Power Ring energy, would he then evolve into an even higher being with even greater power??
    Thor's current storyline revolves around Galactus feeding on several extremely rare planets in order to gain enough power to fight a universe-crushing being.

Maybe this could be similar?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    Thor's current storyline revolves around Galactus feeding on several extremely rare planets in order to gain enough power to fight a universe-crushing being.

Maybe this could be similar?
    Didn't Galactus previously just binge on a few normal planets before throwing down with some universe-busting Celestials from another dimension?

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Didn't Galactus previously just binge on a few normal planets before throwing down with some universe-busting Celestials from another dimension?
    He fought them evenly when they were split up, but when they merged he was defeated in a single blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    He fought them evenly when they were split up, but when they merged he was defeated in a single blast.
    Fusion doesn't just add their powers together. It greatly magnifies them.

*chanting in the distance*

... oh no.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

He fought them evenly when they were split up
    Less evenly and more was beating the crap out of them to the point that he killed one.