Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Constable of Continuity Gero4568's Avatar

2012-2013
    Arrow Season One: Oliver fights Merlyn. Flashbacks feature Oliver v. China White.

2013-2013
    Arrow Season Two: Oliver vs. Deathstroke. Barry Allen is introduced in one episode. Sara Lance would probably die before the end of the season. Bronze Tiger and Lady Shiva appear.

2014-2015
    Flash Season One: Barry becomes the Flash in the first few episodes. The first season is basically the same, with the primary difference being that Wally is there from the beginning. Wally probably gets his powers around the midseason finale.

Constantine Season One: It happens. The whole season would've been completed though.

Arrow Season Tree: Oliver vs. Count Vertigo. Oliver meets Hal Jordan during the season. Laurel trains with Ted Grant and becomes Black Canary. Season ends with Oliver and Laurel leaving with Hal Jordan.

Crossover: Flash vs. Arrow. The Crossover made sence. Rainbow Raider and Captain Boomerang remain villains.

2015-2016
    Flash Season Two: Flash of Two Worlds, Jay is actual Jay Garrick. Barry fights the Rogues this season. Earth-2 Wells is also introduced, as basically this show's equivalent of Johnny Quick. Wally meets Linda Park, and Cisco becomes Vibe this season. Season ends with Thawne returning for another fight with Barry, leading to Barry going back in time and creating Flashpoint.

Supergirl Season One: Close enough in concept. Max Lord turns out to be the main villain. Biggest change is that James Olsen isn't introduced. The Guardian is actually Jake Jordan. No Indigo. No Non.

Arrow Season Four: Oliver, Laurel, and Hal travel around the country adressing social issues. Many obscure Green Arrow villains are introduced. Sara Lance comes back from the dead. John Diggle goes and becomes a GL before season's end. Roy has his drug abuse storyline. The main villain turns out to be Damian Darhk. Laurel survives. Oliver meets Mia Dearden. Oliver decides to run for mayor before the end of the season.

Legends of Tomorrow Season One: Vandal Savage is the main villain. Hawkman and Hawkgirl would stick around. Captain Cold would die, only to be revived by Flashpoint.

Crossover: Millennium: Our heroes encounter the Manhunters during their attempted invasion of Earth. A couple characters are revealed as Manhunters. Barry, Oliver, Hal, Laurel, Kara, J'onn, Wally, and Roy are declared the "New Guardians." Kate Spencer becomes a Manhunter during this version.

2016-2017
    Flash Season Three: Flashpoint happens, with the only real changes being that Ollie replaces Batman, and the WW v. AM subplot is erased. Barry comes back and things are similar, yet different. Caitlin still has powers in this version, but she doesn't become Killer Frost. Barry fights Future Flash in what is essentially a direct adaptation of the comic storyline. The events regarding the Future Flash break the Speed Force, causing Barry to go into the Speed Force at the end of the season.

Supergirl Season Two: Instead of the Daxamite Royal Family, we have Supergirl recruited into the Legion by Mon-El. The Fatal Five would be the main villains. Lena Luthor is also introduced. Maggie Sawyer doesn't leave by the end.

Arrow Season Five: Oliver is training a new team with Mia Dearden, Wild Dog, Ragman, and Mr. Terrific. Main villain of this season is Prometheus. Oliver discovers he has a son, Connor Hawke. Roy and Thea leave in the middle of the season. Season ends like in the show.

Legends of Tomorrow Season Two: Per Degaton would be the main villain, going after the JSA (Amaya Vixen, Hourman, Alan Scott, Ted Knight, Dr. Mid-Nite, Commander Steel). Carter and Kendra's connection to the JSA would be explored. Carter would die before the end of this season.

Crossover: Invasion! Alien races go to war. Dominators launch Gene Bomb. Scientists work to reverse it. Basically the comic story.

2017-2018
    Flash Season Four: Wally is the new Flash. We also learn that in the months since Barry disappeared, the Rogues retired. The Samuroids show up, as do several minor villains. Barry's return is completely orchestrated by DeVoe in this version. Barry doesn't come back for a few episodes. In the background, we discover DeVoe is working with Thawne. Ralph also first shows up around here. Crisis on Earth-X happens, WestAllen marriage, but in the midseason finale, Barry kills Thawne. Trial of the Flash happens. When Barry gets out of prison, he fights a few more DeVoe created metas, and eventually works with Jay Garrick to defeat DeVoe, who's plan was ultimatly to test a mind control device on the city. At season's end, Nora shows up. Also, Iris is still a reporter in this version.

Supergirl Season Three: Reign the Worldkiller remains the main villain. Morgan Edge would also have an influence this season.

Arrow Season Six: Oliver and Laurel actually get married during the season. Main villain is Ricardo Diaz Jr. Over the course of the season, we would learn more about Richard Dragon, leading tonthe return of Lady Shiva and Bronze Tiger. Quentin Lance dies. Near the end of the season, Laurel and Lady Shiva would swap lifestyles for a few months.

Legends of Tomorrow Season Three: Mallus would be the main villains. Basic plot is the same, regarding the Time Bureau, Zari, and everything else. Wally doesn't join the Legends. Amaya leaves by the end of the season.

Crossover: Crisis on Earth-X! Nazi's from another world attack, causing the heroes to team up with Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters to liberate Earth-X. The Ray, Black Condor, Phantom Lady, Uncle Sam, and Doll Man are introduced.

2018-2019
    Flash Season Five: The Nora plot is relatively similar, at least in the first half. The first half of this season involves Hunter Zolomon becoming Zoom, with almost 100% comic accurate motives. In a subplot, Caitlin's dad shows up. He's Icicle. He doesn't die this season. Elseworlds happens. Second half of this season introduces Amunet Black and the New Rogue's. Nora has her brief villain arc, but that ends pretty quickly. Nora actually survives the season.

Supergirl Season Four: Manchester Black survives. Agent Liberty is still the main villain. Lex shows up. Dreamer debuts. This season is basically perfect.

Arrow Season Seven: Oliver has his prison storyline and beats Diaz. Diggle and Lyla return during the season. When Laurel comes back, Sin is introduced. Oliver and Laurel battle the Night Circle this season, meeting Emiko Queen. Near the end of the season, Oliver makes a deal with the Monitor.

Legends of Tomorrow Season Four: Neron's plot is much close to that of Underworld Unleashed. Legends fight enhanced villains across the timestream. Martin Stein dies. Charlie is introduced.

Crossover: Elseworlds! Barry and Oliver swap lives due to Dr. Destiny. Barry, Oliver, Clark and Kara team up to fight Dr. Destiny, only to encounter 90s Flash and the Monitor. Dr. Destiny creates another reality, until Superman shows up and stops him, restoring reality. Oliver's deal with the Monitor is made.

2019-2020
    Flash Season Six: The team fights Bloodwork in the first half of this season. This leads up to the Crisis, and Barry seemingly disappearing after his epic battle with Thawne (as teased in the pilot). The team works to bring Barry back in the second half of the season, while Daniel West shows up. The Eva McCulloch storyline works as it did in the show. Black Hole is also relatively similar, but they're also responsible for Daniel West becoming the new Reverse-Flash. Daniel dies and Barry returns by the end of the season. NuWally also makes his first appearence. The season ends with the Speed Force storm.

Supergirl Season Five: League of Ancients make for interesting villains. Lena wouldn't turn evil in this version. Kara would grapple with survivor's guilt from the Crisis. Guardian sticks around.

Arrow Season Eight: Oliver, Diggle, and Laurel travel around the Multiverse going on missions for the Monitor. We discover Lyla is Harbinger. Connor becomes Green Arrow during the Crisis. Oliver dies before series' end.

Legends of Tomorrow Season Five: Charlie's connections to the Loom are explored. Astra is released from Hell, as is Vandal Savage. Behrad Tarazi is introduced this season. The cliffhanger is the release of Black Adam.

Batwoman Season One: Elegy is properly adapted. More obscure Bat-villains!

Stargirl Season One: The show is basically the same, as season one was great.

Crossover: Crisis on Infinite Earths! Earths are destroyed with many cameos throughout. The heroes defend Earth-2, and save many lives. Earth-2 is destroyed. Oliver dies. The Monitor reveals the existence of Paragon, sending the heroes on various mission, while Pariah watches Earths die. Harbinger kills the Monitor. There's the huge heroic meeting, leading to the most powerful heroes from across the Multiverse going to battle the Anti-Monitor. During the battle, Smallville Supergirl dies. The Flash of Earth-1 dies destroying the antimatter cannon. Anti-Monitor personally goes and destroies the remaining Earths, but not before Pariah sends the Paragons (Wally, Routh Superman, Sara, Conroy Batman, Supergirl, Ryan Choi, Diggle, J'onn, and Lex) to the Vanishing Point. Oliver returns as the Spectre and helps the heroes gather the energy to get to the Dawn of Time, where they use the last remaining fragment of the Book of Destiny to empower Oliver to fight the Anti-Monitor. Oliver dies after Anti-Monitor is knocked out, and the universe is rebooted. The heroes then unite to battle the Anti-Monitor around the world, with Brandon Routh Superman landing the final punch. Brandon Routh Superman then goes into a pocket dimension, as the universe mourns the loss of Oliver and Barry.
    Pull List: Detective Comics, Batman, Flash, Justice League, Future State

The government wants the truth. I want the truth. And one way or another, we're all going to get it

-Donna Troy

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I'd do away with the season-long villain thing all the shows do and instead take advantage of the mid-season breaks and treat it as sort of two mini-seasons.

Sometimes having a main villain for an entire season works, but mostly it just means they pad out and over-complicate the story just to stretch it out for an entire season. It would cut out a lot of the filler and allow them to focus the stories more.
    Flash season 6 already did that. Bloodwork before Crisis and Mirror Master (well, Mirror Mistress, I guess, as they gender bent him) after the Crisis. I understand season 7 was going to be the same - but thanks to COVID, they've been messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Flash was handled pretty much the way I would handle him. Other than the Earth 2 stuff which they spent too much time on.

Black Canary was handled poorly. Dinah should have gotten to be the official BC but the backlash to her casting really seemed to create problems. That electronic thing that Sarah had? Dinah gets that. Sarah was indeed killed at sea.
    After the Crisis, that Earth 2 stuff is no longer canon. They remember Harry and Jesse, but they now never existed - Jesse Quick should not have been from an alternate universe. The actress who played her just had her new show cancelled (that show being why Jesse didn't appear after season 4) but they can't bring her back in season 7 because the character is retgone!

Agreed about Black Canary - Sara doesn't even exist in the comics, so Black Canary should've been Laurel from the start. Sara should've been someone unrelated (same actress though, they could just have her be someone Oliver met on the island) and called White Canary from the start. Black Siren has no reason to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Arrow: Oliver would be way closer to the comics, maybe in S1 he wouldn’t be much different, with all the island stuff still fresh. But after beating Meryln, or at least by the time he’s mayor start acting like his comic self. Completely different take on Laurel, no lawyer turned hero nonsense, leave that for Matt Murdock. Also I wouldn't have introduced Felicity.

Legends and Black Lightning stay the same. Maybe include Jeff in more of the earlier crossovers.
    Felicity wasn't originally meant to be a main character. They added her because they liked her performance in her first episode. And it was odd that Laurel was ever a lawyer, since Dinah isn't one in the comics.

Black Lightning was originally a different universe like Supergirl. But yeah, she didn't miss the crossovers before Crisis, so why did he? Being black, his perspective on Crisis on Earth-X (which involved Nazis) would've certainly been interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    Flash S1 - The season worked well in a bubble, but introduced a great many things that would become problematic later on. So this version has Barry raised by his grandpa, who died while he is in college. Joe is his work mentor but not his adoptive father. I would offload Felicity from Arrow onto The Flash. Not everyone works at STAR Labs - so that means in this version, Caitlin is a coworker of Iris's at the paper. Cisco & Wells work as is. Most of the general plot works as is.

Supergirl S1 is mostly fine. I think ARGUS crippled the show in the long run, so here they are the Science Police we know and love from the comics.

CROSSOVER #2 - I propose the Time Lords de-age our main heroes (Arrow, Flash, Catwoman, & Supergirl - who just met everyone) to their child versions, who still have to save the day. The child actor for The Flash & Supergirl at least are great and the former actually passed away recently . Think of it like that JL Action episode where something similar happened around Halloween. I almost think leaving Ollie as "teen" Ollie that's just Stephen Amell with a bad wig, haphazardly babysitting everyone else, to be kinda funny.
    You do realise Caitlin was a STAR Labs scientist in the comics too, right? That's something they got right.

Wasn't it the DEO in Supergirl? ARGUS is from Arrow.

Time Lords? What is this, Doctor Who?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Flash season 6 already did that. Bloodwork before Crisis and Mirror Master (well, Mirror Mistress, I guess, as they gender bent him) after the Crisis. I understand season 7 was going to be the same - but thanks to COVID, they've been messed up.
    Yeah I really enjoyed that aspect of S6. The early ending meant Mirror Master felt like we had just been spinning our wheels since Crisis, but that’s not the writers fault - blame Covid.

You do realise Caitlin was a STAR Labs scientist in the comics too, right? That's something they got right.

Wasn't it the DEO in Supergirl? ARGUS is from Arrow.

Time Lords? What is this, Doctor Who?
    Most of those are just goofs on my part. RE: Caitlin, the show is WAAAAYYYY to Star Labs focused. You can see them try to correct this in the real life show by introducing the Citizen crew, but even then they’re all girlfriends and daughters of the STAR Labs crew (just realized that... *sigh*). This is also why Iris lead Star Labs in S4 - there’s literally no plot outside of that Star Labs set.

So shifting a major character over to the reporting side early on helps fix that. It could just as well be Cisco, but I thought his arc at Star Labs was more compelling - he’s basically developing / leveling up to become head of STAR Labs.

And I appreciated that. But that was one season over how many seasons of how many shows?
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Don't know about reinventing the whole thing
    But at least in one of the crossover episodes I would have given this team a moment to come together, since they had all the analogues characters in play at one point.
    Last edited by Güicho; 08-11-2020 at 09:06 AM.

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gero4568 View Post
    Arrow Season Tree: Oliver vs. Count Vertigo. Oliver meets Hal Jordan during the season. Laurel trains with Ted Grant and becomes Black Canary. Season ends with Oliver and Laurel leaving with Hal Jordan.
    I really like it! I’m curious about the inclusion of Green Lantern so early on. Would you be giving him his own show? He seems big enough he should have one. Granted, I had the same issue with making Diggle a Lantern in my write up. I would imagine it’s costly CGI, hence why I just had him in crossovers at least for moment. I’m kinda hoping that’s what they do in real life - bring back Diggle Lantern for crossovers. He’s moving to Metropolis, if the actor is keen I guess he could appear in Superman & Lois.

Arrow: First big change would be that Laurel is NOT a lawyer when the show starts. She'll already be Black Canary, having been trained by both her mother (the first Black Canary and NOT played by Alex Kingston, who was horribly miscast) and Ted Grant (the real Ted Grant, a grizzled former boxer, not the Millennial Edition they gave us). She will focus on street level crime while Oliver would focus on the List, and eventually they'll cross paths but not immediately recognize each other. Sara would still exist, there was still cheating. The first season would focus on the List and Oliver as a vigilante. BOTH Diggle and Felicity would eventually join him, but Felicity would remain only a tech guru and a friend, and a voice of conscience along with Diggle. It would be Oliver/Laurel endgame. Season 1 ends with Oliver and Laurel taking on Malcolm and presumably killing him, but the second earthquake machine still goes off and ends up killing Tommy, who went to the Glades to help. We'll see his body being taken away by someone in League gear, and we'll wonder if it was Malcolm, or someone else.

Season 2 is largely the same, minus Olicity. Oliver and Laurel grow closer and start to put the past behind them. Slade Wilson still the Big Bad. Important difference- NO SARA. She'll still be in the League. At the end of the season, Malcolm comes back for Thea. After saving her and asking her to leave with him, she rightly refuses wanting to leave with a mass murderer. So after Roy takes Thea to his house and comes clean (I'm going to go help the vigilante, it's something I have to do to make up for what I've done), Malcolm abducts her.Barry is still introduced, and he eventually becomes The Flash.

Season 3- Thea comes back with a whole new attitude. She is the one that helps Ray buy the company out from under Oliver, she's the one who recommends Ray hire Felicity to separate her from Oliver and leave his team weaker. She masterminds the sale of the club, forcing Oliver to have to move his base, and even orchestrates the sale of the property that houses Ted's gym. We'll see her working behind the scenes at every turn to wreak havoc on Oliver and everyone he's close to and training with a mysterious figure, while she plays trying to reconnect with him. At mid-season the other shoe drops and she attacks Oliver, with Malcolm, and the two leave him broken and bleeding in the loft much like Thea was in the show after her fight with Ra's.

After the break, we spend time with Oliver and Laurel as she helps him recover as Thea, with Malcolm guiding her, helps put Malcolm's agents in key positions in the city with the goal of clearing his name and bringing him back to prominence. During all of this, though, Felicity- with Ray's help- starts to uncover what's going on. And Ray, with Felicity's help, builds the ATOM exo-suit. When Malcolm discovers that Felicity is getting too close, he and Thea go to kill her- and she's saved by Ray in the suit. During the fight Thea is blasted and knocks her head, and seems doubly confused before Malcolm sedates her and takes her away.

Everyone comes back together, and Oliver has Felicity trace Thea's whereabouts during her time away. They discover that Malcolm abducted her and took her to Corto Maltese, and a test of her blood left at the scene of her last attack show that she's been drugged.''

Because what would a CW comic show be without a mind control plot.

Ray develops a cure for the drug, there is a big blowout where Oliver manages to inject Thea, taking her out of the fight. As Malcolm faces off with the team, gloating how they'll never truly beat him, he's knocked back by a sonic scream and then shot through the eye with a black arrow. The team turns to see a figure in white, and a figure dressed like Malcolm. This is Sara Lance as the White Canary, and Tommy as Al Sa-him. Sara wears a mask over the lower part of her face, so neither Oliver nor Laurel recognize her. The pair move to take Thea, stating as Malcolm's daughter she must also suffer for his crimes, leading to a fight between the pair and Team Arrow- Oliver, Laurel, Roy, Diggle, ATOM, and Barry, who came to help out, and they are eventually driven off, though they say that they have courted war with the League of Assassins.

At the end, Thea is broken but determined to make up for what she had done; Oliver forgives her and promises to protect her. She tells the team what Malcolm had taught her about the League, and they note it will be a fight for their lives. In Nanda Parbat, we see that the training the League put both Sara and Tommy through worked as is should have, and their past selves are dead to them.

Season 4- Team Arrow vs The League of Assassins. Knowing a fight is coming, Oliver starts recruiting more heroes to protect the city. Laurel brings Ted on board, who brings his latest protege- Tina Boland, who has a cry just like Laurel and her mother before her. Eventually Laurel discovers that Tina, a cop in Central City, had been chasing a murders suspect the night of the Particle Accelerator explosion- a woman all in white. Laurel deduces she was chasing White Canary, who also has a scream like hers, and the dark matter wave must have passed through her before hitting Tina, giving her the cry. Laurel starts to realize that the White Canary just may be Sara.

Oliver meanwhile recruits Wild Dog, and eventually comes across Emiko, who decides to join him. In reality, she's putting herself closer to him to feed info to the Ninth Circle,who we will see in the background through all of the seasons.

Eventually the League comes to Star City and the war begins. Emiko starts to see the kind of man her half brother truly is, and not the spoiled brat she had been raised to believe he was. Laurel faces off with White Canary, whom she manages to unmask to see Sara, and eventually she is tag-teamed by Sara and Lady Shiva. She lasts longer than Shiva expected, impressing her.

Oliver faces off with Al Sa-him, and manages to unmask him to see Tommy. This proves to be a unfortunate distraction and causes him to be defeated.

Even with the new recruits, Team Arrow is still outmatched, until Ted calls in some favors, and just after the League beats Team Arrow and prepares to execute them in the middle of the city (that square where Malcolm met with Oliver in the official Season 3), the f'ing JSA (with Dinah Lance, Jay Garrick, Alan Scott, and Pat in S.T.R.I.P.E., and a new group of kids they are mentoring including Stargirl,a new Hourman and Wildcat, and Curtis Holt as Mr.Terrific), and Batman with Nightwing, Red Hood and Robin (Tim Drake). And let's throw in Superman while we're at it, because they will all be on one Earth. With the new heroes joining the fight, the tide turns. Batman and Oliver take the the fight to Ra's and manage to defeat him. Tina defeats Nyssa with the help of Emiko, Stargirl, and Wildcat II. Laurel and Dinah team up to fight Sara, and start to break through to her. Tim fights Shiva with Dick, Jason, and Roy and manages to drive her off eventually. Thea faces off with Tommy and starts breaking through to him as well. After Ra's is defeated, Jason napalms his body (because of course Jason would do that), pissing off Batman but earning Oliver's gratitude. Nyssa, seeing an opportunity, offers to withdraw the League and call off the vendetta against both Thea and Team Arrow, effectively saving Star City. As the League leaves, despite pleas from Oliver, Laurel and Thea, both Tommy and Sara leave with the rest. The season ends on the differing heroes having a somber celebration, and Roy leaves with Jason to take some time off. Oliver decides to leave the identity of The Hood and The Arrow behind, and instead adopts the name of Green Arrow and states his intention to be more like the heroes around him than the Vigilante he had been.

Season 5- HIVE and Damian Darhk. Largely the same, with key differences. Felicity and Ray are together. Oliver and Laurel are officially together. After a few episodes Roy would return, and he and Thea would start dancing around each other. HIVE is slowly strangling the city, and Team Arrow can't seem to turn the tide. Emiko even goes to her master in the 9th Circle, Dante, who tells her that even they are powerless against HIVE, and that her best bet at this point is to stay with Team Arrow and help them defeat HIVE so the 9th Circle can rise again. Oliver discovers he has a son, and comes clean to Laurel. She's pissed, but she forgives him. Oliver still runs for Mayor, and this time doesn't drop out. When William is kidnapped, he calls in Batman and John Constantine to track him down and protect the team from Darhk's magic. John is able to destroy the totem, leaving Darhk powerless, and Oliver asks Barry to spread the remains of the idol to the four corners of the Earth to prevent them from being reassembled. HIVE does break Darhk out of prison, but no one is killed. By this point, Nyssa comes back to Star City with Sara and Tommy to help the team take down Darhk, who was one of her father's enemies. Darhk get's RUBICON, but Felicity is able to stall it with help from both her father and Beth, the new Dr. Midnight, but one Nuke does get through, wiping out Havenrock. Team Arrow and friends take out HIVE, Nyssa kills Damian, and Oliver is elected Mayor.

Season 6- Shiva comes back, this time with the intention of training Laurel. There will be two parallel stories this season- Shiva training Laurel, and Tobias Church's attempted take over of all of the crime in Star City. He has the backing of the 9th Circle, who sends him their own enforcer, Ricardo Diaz. This Diaz spent years training with the best fighter the 9th Circle could find, and is more than a match for Oliver. Sara and Tommy return, having been granted leave by Nyssa, to try and find themselves once more. While they had intended leaving the fight behind, when Diaz nearly kills Oliver, they realize they still need to be in it. The two train Oliver as they were trained in the League, with Thea and Emiko joining in as well. Thea beings to become suspicious of Emiko, and ends up discovering her affiliation with the 9th Circle. But by this point, Emiko is torn- the 9th Circle was all she had known, but Oliver had given her something she had been desperately craving- a family. She ultimately betrays the 9th Circle, and Oliver ultimately announces her to the world as a Queen. The season will end with Oliver defeating both Diaz and Church, and the 9th Circle slinking back to the shadows; whole on the other side of the Earth Laurel and Shiva would have defeated David Cain and China White. And at the end Sara, Tommy and Ray would be asked to join a team dedicated to taking down Vandal Savage along with several others, thus forming the Legends of Tomorrow.

Season 7- Prometheus, with the backing of the 9th Circle, goes after Oliver. Elseworlds happens, setting up COIE and Oliver's deal with The Monitor. Prometheus kills Samantha Clayton, leaving William in Oliver's custody. He also kills Emiko. Final battle at the end is at the docks- no Black Siren this time around, and no Talia or her league, just Simon and the 9th Circle, and they are defeated. Oliver and Laurel get married, but right as they get ready to return from their honeymoon, the Monitor comes a'calling and Oliver is forced to leave.

Season 8- build up to COIE. Laurel has custody of William, and discovers that she is pregnant. Last big battle against the 9th Circle, and with Oliver MIA and Laurel out of action, the rest of Team Arrow calls in backup in the form of the JSA, Superman and Supergirl, the Bat family, and Team Flash, and the 9th Circle is defeated. Roy and Thea elope. And Laurel gives birth- just in time for the world to end.

COIE: Pretty much the same. Oliver still dies and becomes The Spectre, and restarts the universe. Nothing with merging realities, since everyone was on the same Earth from the start.

Coda: 50 years in the future. William Queen is a tech billionaire, Oliver and Laurel's daughter Mia is now the Green Arrow, and their son (they had twins!) Connor has taken on the name of Arsenal. Roy is semi-retired and focuses on training the new generation, much like Ted Grant did, along with his wife Thea. Rene is now Mayor, and Tina became Chief of Police. The Legends fulfilled their mission and returned to their lives, with Ray and Felicity getting married. Sara returned to Nyssa and married her in League custom, but was always allowed to go see her family. Tommy worked on rebuilding his civilian life, and eventually married Mackenna Hall. John Diggle finds a green ring, and becomes one of several Green Lanterns of this sector. And with their children grown and living their own lives, Laurel goes to the Monitor, who transports her to a realm beyond time where Oliver, and now her, can spend eternity together.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Arrow: Oliver would be way closer to the comics, maybe in S1 he wouldn’t be much different, with all the island stuff still fresh. But after beating Meryln, or at least by the time he’s mayor start acting like his comic self. Completely different take on Laurel, no lawyer turned hero nonsense, leave that for Matt Murdock. Also I wouldn't have introduced Felicity.
    Constantine would get multiple seasons and wouldn't join the Legends. Eventually bring in characters like Deadman and Zatanna.
    Supergirl:I think it was probably for the best that there were different universes from the start. Allowed them to do worldbuiding at a pace that worked, acknowledging Batman and Superman later on when it made some sense to rather than off the bat. Anyway while far from my favorite arrowverse show, the only thing that comes to mind would be have Jimmy be played by the guy who played Wynn and have the other guy play steel.
    Flash: problem with that is they blew through too many ideas in S1. Instead Snart and the rogues would be the main villains of season 1, with Wells only being revealed as Eobard Thawne in the finale. RF would be the villain of S2, introducing Shipp as Garrick right off the bat instead of wasting time with an imposter. Season 3 would be Grodd taking the place of Savitar with Alchemy being his goon playing the same role he played for Savitar.
    Legends and Black Lightning stay the same. Maybe include Jeff in more of the earlier crossovers.
    I was just thinking tonight about how alchemy was wasted on the flash; I like your idea about mechad brooks though.

Mighty Member

Vic Sage as the question would have showed up in Hub City as the producer of Arrow and fans so desperately wanted, but were denied by the DC executives.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    And yes if I was in charge of the Flash show, the entire villain gallery IQ needs a complete overhaul.

Most of the times the villains don't even have a plan, they just shoot at Flash or whatever and succeeds in taking him out, which is the laziest writing and complete BS.

I would rather have the villains come up with creative traps to defeat Flash rather than just "shooting at him with their powers"
    Yeah, Barry has to run up, announce himself, and stand there and take it in the face like a champ to establish the new villain-of-the-week's power (which, even if it can destroy cars, shatter steel or melt stone, mysteriously only ever throws him back into a wall...).

Instead, Barry would be prone to zipping in and disarming/handcuffing mundane crooks before they even know he's on the scene, but he'd also be a victim of his own rocky start and popularity, as any serious villain committing crimes in his venue knows what to expect, and sets up intelligent plans for his arrival / interference, like setting up a slippery zone of ice all around the crime scene (Captain Cold), or having mirror images of himself in key locations (Mirror Master), or filling the area with all-concealing fog (Weather Wizard). We get to see the villain's powers showcased, and Barry *doesn't* look like an idiot every single week.

(Kara does the same thing over on Supergirl, but she's invulnerable, so it's at least remotely survivable that she never learns and just shows up, says something pretentious and puts her hands on her hips, which is, as any boxer will tell you, not where they go when you're fighting. Or any gamer, for that matter. "Ooh, I got the initiative. Here, you can have it, I didn't want to win this early in the episode anyway...")