Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Spectacular Member

Default What would your Arrowverse look like?

If you were to rewrite the areowverse, what would it look like? What would happened in each season? Who would be the villain?

We'd have gotten a Batman show.
    We'd have gotten a good Superman show by (I have NO faith in the upcoming series)
    Wonder Woman show
    Aquaman show
    Better Flash show
    Green Lantern show
    A JL crossover every season

Astonishing Member

I'd have kept 90% of the first season of Arrow. The only major change would have been not to have the season end with The Undertaking's plan. Instead I'd have kept the list as a recurring part of the story. The plan The Endeavor had for Starling City wouldn't be fully revealed for a few seasons. Season one would end with Oliver discovering Malcolm's identity as the Dark Archer, but being unable to prove it. Viewers would learn that Moira was part of the conspiracy as well.

Oliver would expand his activities in Season Two to include other crimes with some episodes dealing directly with someone on the list, some being side effects of the search (criminal acts not related to The Undertaking but involving members of the conspiracy) and still others being things like Thea's addiction or Laurel's legal job bringing Ollie into conflict with criminals totally unconnected to the list. The "big bad" would still be Slade who is hired by Malcolm to eliminate both Oliver and a faction of disloyal Undertaking members.

One episode late in Season Two would have had Ollie and Diggle travelling to Central City to track down a name on the list. That would have replaced bringing Barry to Starling City and served as an introduction to the Flash characters prior to Barry gaining his speed. It'd be like episode Minus One of the Flash series.

That covers the first two years and gets us up to introducing spin-offs and other tentpoles of a TV DCU.

Arrowverse would've been:

A Green Arrow series, following more closely to the Grell run. With Black Canary as a supporting character.

A Bronze Tiger series, featuring Ben Turner as a reformed/deprogrammed former assassin wandering the country like Caine in Kung Fu while on the run from the League of Assassins.

A Question series, featuring both Vic Sage and Renee Montoya alternating the role.

A Nightwing series, featuring Dick in Bludhaven, with only mild references to Batman and Gotham.

A Huntress series, featuring Helena Bertinelli taking down the mob with info she collected from her father.

A Black Lightning/Jonni Thunder show, with the two of them opening a detective agency together.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

My Arrowverse:

The Atom- Would be a sci-fi about Professor Ray Palmer investigating time warps around Ivy Town caused by his nemesis Chronos, in the finale Ray gets fired from the university which would lead to, a season two adaption of The Sword of The Atom story line. Season three would be a quasi adaption of Dan Jurgen's Teen Titans which features a de-aged Ray Palmer as the leader. Season four Ray is back to correct age and was able to get his job back at the university where he begins to tutor a graduate student named Ryan Choi and ends with Ray passing the mantle to Ryan.

The Justice Society of America- but would build to it ala Marvel style:

These shows would run Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 10 episode season of Jay Garrick as The Flash, 10 episode run of Alan Scott as Green Lantern, and a 10 episode run of Ted Grant as Wildcat. The 10th episode of each would be a 3 hour crossover event which would conclude their individual shows and begin The Justice Society. Which would eventually end with the opening fight we saw from Stargirl and I wouldn't touch that show because it's been amazing.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

I’d put someone like Greg Weisman in charge as overall showrunner and central planner. He did a fantastic job of creating a DC universe through Young Justice. If he was given a chance to do that with live action, I think we’d have a much better Arrowverse today.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!