Ultimate Member

Default Super Saiyan (Dragon Ball) vs Jaecheondaesong (God of High School)

If you are only watching the GoH anime and not reading the webtoon, you might want to skip this on because of spoilers. I’m legit surprised at how much things escalated in the series.

This is basically the battle of the two Monkey Kings. Both Son Goku and Jin Mori are versions of the Monkey King (Jin’s version being a lot more serious). But I’m focusing on their first major power ups within the series. I’m not sure how to scale Kaioken (or Kaioken times 4) so I’m going to straight to Super Saiyan.

Which form is more powerful Super Saiyan 1 Goku or initial J-Mode Jin Mori (I cant keep writing Jaecheondaesong over and over again). Super Saiyan 1 Goku’s battle with Vegeta destroyed Namek and Jin Mori’s first major battle in J-mode (after he regained his memories) led to the destruction of Oraeguk.

So, at that point, which form is more powerful.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

So, this is Mori as he was when he fought Fight King Natak, right?

Hm...

I think Goku probably has this in the bag. Mori hadn't gotten a lot of the speed feats that would make him competitive with more serious DBZ boys and, while it's been a while since I looked at the exact breakdown of the speed curve GoH, I don't think it's steep enough to compete with DBZ at this point.

However, they are both fully capable of one-shotting each other with their respective big attacks... but yeah, Goku liked takes it via flying away and nuking the area until Mori stays down.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    So, this is Mori as he was when he fought Fight King Natak, right?

Hm...

I think Goku probably has this in the bag. Mori hadn't gotten a lot of the speed feats that would make him competitive with more serious DBZ boys and, while it's been a while since I looked at the exact breakdown of the speed curve GoH, I don't think it's steep enough to compete with DBZ at this point.

However, they are both fully capable of one-shotting each other with their respective big attacks... but yeah, Goku liked takes it via flying away and nuking the area until Mori stays down.
    Yeah, I think at this point Super Saiyan Goku has far more speed. It just hit me that Jin doesn't have DBZ level speed at this point.

But i think in terms if raw output, I think they're fairly similar at this point.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yeah, I think at this point Super Saiyan Goku has far more speed. It just hit me that Jin doesn't have DBZ level speed at this point.

But i think in terms if raw output, I think they're fairly similar at this point.
    I'd personally say that Mori likely hits a bit harder. Yeoui is just a crazy weapon.