Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So is this the new DC universe we're getting.

DC 7.jpgI see some tv show characters as well.

BANNED

No thats just assorted media art.

The DC wee are getting was already shown in gen zero and Recent JL

With Generations canceled, I don't necessarily think its a good idea to take anything from the Gen Zero book at face value anymore. That stuff could stay, but there just as easily might be elements a new overall direction may not want.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

That lightning bolt symbol on Shazam is too big for my tastes.

BANNED

I didn't say generations counted. I said Gen zero which was published.

They obv sticking some aspects with golden age Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    That lightning bolt symbol on Shazam is too big for my tastes.
    Holy cow you’re right that thing is huge!

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

That's just a promo for FanDome. Some of them are movie and TV versions. That Shazam is the movie version, looks like. That's the TV Supergirl in the corner there. I don't think this has anything to do with the actual DCU.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I didn't say generations counted. I said Gen zero which was published.

I know. That's what I mean though. Gen Zero was published under that Generations banner when it was still a go. So things still might not necessarily be beholden to all those ideas. Just because it as published doesn't mean it has to all stay part of long-term plans. Again I could easily see some things staying like Wonder Woman being the first hero, I'm just saying its not 100% anymore.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

It actually wasn't. Generation Zero was only published in the Flash Forward TPB in the end.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Oh god that's right. Sorry guys, my mistake, I got my wires crossed and forgot that they repackaged some stuff for Flash Forward. You guys are right, that stuff is probably safe for now if they went to the effort to publish it there.

Maybe this..?

"There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Obv? Not to me.

We've just seem massive shake-ups and layoffs at DC. The new bosses (and their bosses) could make any decisions they wanted, and four months from now it could be "all-new."

My guess is that they'll keep Wonder Woman's origin in WW II - or even pre-date it to WW I - but I don't feel any certainty about it. Or that it will stick if they do. Wonder Woman's origin seems to go through a pretty major revamp about every two years these days.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Maybe this..?

I don't know, dude. Batman has an awfully small presence in that picture. Could he possibly be larger than the semi-circle? Perhaps reframe the drawing where it's a whole sphere and in his palm. If at all possible, could we also zoom in and correct those small white spots in the background? They appear to be small bursts of light, but can we redraw them into Bat shapes? Thanks. Have it on my desk with your things on Monday when we'll be downsizing you.

And remember, pencils down~!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Bifrost View Post
    Obv? Not to me.

We've just seem massive shake-ups and layoffs at DC. The new bosses (and their bosses) could make any decisions they wanted, and four months from now it could be "all-new."

My guess is that they'll keep Wonder Woman's origin in WW II - or even pre-date it to WW I - but I don't feel any certainty about it. Or that it will stick if they do. Wonder Woman's origin seems to go through a pretty major revamp about every two years these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I don't know, dude. Batman has an awfully small presence in that picture. Could he possibly be larger than the semi-circle? Perhaps reframe the drawing where it's a whole sphere and in his palm. If at all possible, could we also zoom in and correct those small white spots in the background? They appear to be small bursts of light, but can we redraw them into Bat shapes? Thanks. Have it on my desk with your things on Monday when we'll be downsizing you.

And remember, pencils down~!
    This is the best post I've seen in ages.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.