Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    What's with Ed Brubaker writing a blue/pink haired, pierced woman into his books. Is it his wife guest-starring or what? There's Karon in Catwoman, Stacy in Gotham Central and the girl on the cover of Reckless. Maybe there are more and I missed them. Just me being curious.
    Brubaker was an alternative rocker back in the 80's. I don't that that's the actual reason, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

What's with Ed Brubaker writing a blue/pink haired, pierced woman into his books. Is it his wife guest-starring or what? There's Karon in Catwoman, Stacy in Gotham Central and the girl on the cover of Reckless. Maybe there are more and I missed them. Just me being curious.
    That character(Anna...) wanted to put a midnight screening of the film The Decline Of Western Civilization on.

What color was her hair going to be? Strawberry blonde?

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Brubaker was an alternative rocker back in the 80's. I don't that that's the actual reason, but I thought I'd throw it out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    That character(Anna...) wanted to put a midnight screening of the film The Decline Of Western Civilization on.

What color was her hair going to be? Strawberry blonde?

My mission for 2021 is to read as much Brubaker as possible and hopefully she shows up elsewhere, too. The impression I got is she's a voice of reason character.

My mission for 2021 is to read as much Brubaker as possible and hopefully she shows up elsewhere, too. The impression I got is she's a voice of reason character.
    Reckless is getting two more sequels so we'll see her again.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Reckless is getting two more sequels so we'll see her again.
    Only two? This is me hoping for even more. The cover for the second book looks so good.

Brubaker & Phillips appearing with Brian Hibbs for his virtual book of the month club evet at his store, discussing Reckless and their creative process. It's about 2 hours long though...

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

Only two? This is me hoping for even more. The cover for the second book looks so good.
    they plan to do more but so far only 3 are confirmed.