Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Are there plans for a huge deluxe or omnibus collection of the Reckless series?

https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/new...ss-adaptation/

I thought it was a joke answer but I'd be open to it. I thought Stan would also be good for Tracy if they ever do Lawless.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-24-2021 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/new...ss-adaptation/

I thought it was a joke answer but I'd be open to it. I thought Stan would also be good for Tracy if they ever do Lawless.
    I think Chris Evans fits the role better. The character is a Robert Redford type.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I think Chris Evans fits the role better. The character is a Robert Redford type.
    It would be a good career move for him. It would help him shake off typecasting etc.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-24-2021 at 09:25 AM.

Finally had a chance to sit down and read Destroy All Monsters tonight. I absolutely adore this series, and I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite of the three volumes so far, but this one might be it. The story of Ethan and Anna's friendship just gave this one an added dimension that sucked me in even more. I've been on the Brubaker-Phillips train since the first issue of Criminal came out from Icon (and went back to read all the Sleepless stuff before Fatale came out), and its just absolutely refreshing that thei collaboration just keeps getting better and better and is still producing such enjoyable stuff.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Finally had a chance to sit down and read Destroy All Monsters tonight. I absolutely adore this series, and I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite of the three volumes so far, but this one might be it. The story of Ethan and Anna's friendship just gave this one an added dimension that sucked me in even more. I've been on the Brubaker-Phillips train since the first issue of Criminal came out from Icon (and went back to read all the Sleepless stuff before Fatale came out), and its just absolutely refreshing that thei collaboration just keeps getting better and better and is still producing such enjoyable stuff.

-M
    Definitely a great series. I finished Destroy All Monsters and like the others it was really strong. That ending was definitely a twist I didn’t see coming and hope we get further developments with.

The first one is still my favorite!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), The Atom (Ray Palmer) , Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Immortal Hulk, & The Flash.