Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Witch View Post
    So I've tried to look up reading orders on Google for this to no luck or I'm confused. Can some one post the criminal reading order please.
    #5 is a sequel of sorts to #2 but apart from that, they're all stand-alone stories that can be read in any order.

Sean, have you considered or been approached for an Artist Edition of your work?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Sean, have you considered or been approached for an Artist Edition of your work?
    No. My pages for the last 15 years or so have been either a weird combination of digital and analogue or blue marker/inks and wouldn't look good in an Artist's Edition, so it would have to be older stuff. I've still got most of my Hellblazer pages, so they might work.

Thanks everybody who replied (didn't want to pollute the thread with multi quotes)

I'm asking because I'm going to read them all online , and once the hardcover deluxe editions are available on Canada Amazon I'm sure to buy them all. Excited!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seanphillips View Post
    No. My pages for the last 15 years or so have been either a weird combination of digital and analogue or blue marker/inks and wouldn't look good in an Artist's Edition, so it would have to be older stuff. I've still got most of my Hellblazer pages, so they might work.
    Thanks. Those bluemaker/inks sound cool, I love seeing process. Maybe you could just put a few progress pages in the back of a book. Like Walt Simonson does on Ragnarok.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Thanks. Those bluemaker/inks sound cool, I love seeing process. Maybe you could just put a few progress pages in the back of a book. Like Walt Simonson does on Ragnarok.
    We do when there's space. There's some script, thumbnails and pencils at the back of Reckless. And all the Deluxe hardcovers have plenty of process stuff.

We do when there's space. There's some script, thumbnails and pencils at the back of Reckless. And all the Deluxe hardcovers have plenty of process stuff.
    That's what I get for being a monthly issue buyer.

That's what I get for being a monthly issue buyer.
    You mean you haven't read Pulp or the two Reckless books?

You mean you haven't read Pulp or the two Reckless books?
    Of course I have, read everything you guys do. Pulp and Reckless digital.

Phew! Had me worried there...

Phew! Had me worried there...
    I go back to "Coward" with you guys. Have read everything since.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Thank you, Sean Phillips for making me sad. The final pages of Reckless and Friend of the Devil are haunting. Can't wait for Vol.3

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Hey Mr. Phillips,

Any plans to reprint the hardcovers of Incognito, Fatale, and Kill or Be Killed?

Just received Reckless v2 in the mail, can't wait to dive in. Keep up the good work.
    For what it's worth, Incognito is still pretty readily available. The other two (especially Fatale) not so much. Very sad looking at my poor lonely Fatale Volume 2. I'm still hoping SOMEDAY it can find its mate. I want to read the darn thing! I just devoured Criminal start to finish in about 3 days.

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/05/27/cr...ak-masterwork/

A editorial about revisiting Criminal.