Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Should the original Time displace X-men meet Mr. Sinister ?

I'm surprised the subject of Mr. Sinister hasn't been brought to the Original 5 X-men's attention yet. Especially considering the fact, that he could provide the answers that some of the adult X-men have kept from the O5.

So should the Original 5 Time displace X-men meet up with Mr. Sinister ?

Yes. Definitely, they should meet Sinister at some point. Sinister is the source of many major events in the history of X-men. Sinister was the one that created Madelyne Pryor. Sinister was the one aided the rise of Apocalypse. Sinister was the one behind the Morlock Massacre. He has tormented the X-men in so many ways, especially Cyclops and Jean Grey. I would be disappointed if he never showed up while the O5 are in the future. We know he's alive thanks to A+X. Maybe the return of Apocalypse in AXIS will cause him to become active again. Whenever he shows up, it's usually a given that he'll find a special way to torment the X-men and it's a lesson the O5 need to learn at some point.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

It would be reather amuzing if he ends up creating a teenage versión of Maddie.

Tyke meeting Sinister...of course.

Why prolong what could be a entertaining story that has actual consequences for everyone. Plus it would be cool to see Sinister again.

BANNED

NO, he is too good for them.

o

BANNED

HELL NO!!! Bendis proved already that all X-villain in his hands turn to ridiculous, incompetent and mindless fools...I really do not want to see the iconic Mr. Sinister destroyed in Bendis hands!

of course theoretically that would make a great story but unfortunately not in the hands of the current "writer".

"BENDIS, Leave Mr. Sinister ALONE!!!!!!"

BANNED

No, they should go home.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    No, they should go home.
    this x 1,000,000,000

No, they should go home.
    Don't read ANXM if you don't like it. But don't fool yourself : there is already X-Men and UXM so it's not like if ANXM would be replaced by your pet serie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    this x 1,000,000,000
    this x 1,000,000,001 and they should take Bendis with them ASAP!

This would be amazing

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Don't read ANXM if you don't like it. But don't fool yourself : there is already X-Men and UXM so it's not like if ANXM would be replaced by your pet serie.
    Bendis is already spread thin enough and it shows in his writing. His ideas and concepts are just flat out better in UXM but he's trying to make ANXM work SO HARD that his execution falls by the wayside. There's zero originality in ANXM, he's just rehashing old stories with new flair and really, the X-men books don't need that. It's a series about evolution, after all.

BANNED

Don't read ANXM if you don't like it. But don't fool yourself :there is already X-Men and UXM so it's not like if ANXM would be replaced by your pet serie.
    Did I say I don't like ANXM? I just think they should go home. Stop yelling at me.

Did I say I don't like ANXM? I just think they should go home. Stop yelling at me.
    The concept of ANXM is about taking the O5 to the present. That title was created for that purpose. Once the O5 are sent back to past, ANXM end.

BANNED

The concept of ANXM is about taking the O5 to the present. That title was created for that purpose. Once the O5 are sent back to past, ANXM end.
    Who's making these rules? Stop trying to put everything in a box, man.