Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,203

    Default Team Daredevil (Netflix) vs The List (Arrow)

    Team Daredevil (Matt, Foggy and Karen) are switched with Team Arrow from Arrow season 1. Is up to them to complete Oliver's mission to capture the criminals on Oliver's father's list in Starling City. Can they do it?

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Team Daredevil (Matt, Foggy and Karen) are switched with Team Arrow from Arrow season 1. Is up to them to complete Oliver's mission to capture the criminals on Oliver's father's list in Starling City. Can they do it?
    This would require Olivers dads book, and a hacker like Felicity to help them get a lot of the information required to get some of the white collar criminals Oliver killed to stay in jail instead of killing them since Oliver was doing a lot of that during the first season.

    Felicity, despite the fact that she was holier-than-thou annoying af during seasons 4 and 5, and less annoying but more of a Sue for the rest of the series afterwards, did have a lot of impact against a lot of the people they went up against. She was team arrows Oracle.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

  3. #3
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    13,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Team Daredevil (Matt, Foggy and Karen) are switched with Team Arrow from Arrow season 1. Is up to them to complete Oliver's mission to capture the criminals on Oliver's father's list in Starling City. Can they do it?
    Malcolm Merlyn says hi. Say what you want about him in the later seasons but he was a legit threat to Ollie in the first one.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  4. #4
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Imagine Daredevil spouting about failing the city to Kingpin.

  5. #5
    Courage looks like this Powerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    This would require Olivers dads book, and a hacker like Felicity to help them get a lot of the information required to get some of the white collar criminals Oliver killed to stay in jail instead of killing them since Oliver was doing a lot of that during the first season.

    Felicity, despite the fact that she was holier-than-thou annoying af during seasons 4 and 5, and less annoying but more of a Sue for the rest of the series afterwards, did have a lot of impact against a lot of the people they went up against. She was team arrows Oracle.
    Yeah, even assuming they have the list, they don't have Felicity. Also, while I'd have to review, could some of them have been stopped by someone unwilling to kill them?
    This is what courage looks like.

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Yeah, even assuming they have the list, they don't have Felicity. Also, while I'd have to review, could some of them have been stopped by someone unwilling to kill them?
    There were a couple of CEOs that were more or less immune to being arrested as they were the only ones who had dirt on themselves. Malcolm kills one of them after he lost everything thanks to Felicity hacking his system allowing Oliver to blackmail him.

    Had Felicity not have been there; Oliver would have killed him instead. So that is an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •