Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Most if not ALL of Hickmans X-Men issues have been set up. So we could have gotten more of Scarlet Witch. Instead of the 3 to 4 pages that we got. He could have given it a whole issue and also have had him delve more into how the X-Men really feel about her now.

Instead of it being bundled up in the forced mess of this event. These issues are bloated and it just got weaker in every issue.

Which is understandable but the first issue didnt come off like silly set up that the writers after took it too. And with all the Scarlet Witch talk in HoXPoX and X-Men. We know that her story should be more serious. Given what she's done. So I'm hoping Hickman does something with the little tidbits he dropped. BUT the writers just didnt do it any justice in my opinion. I hope whoever wraps up the story makes it all cohesive and has it make sense.
    Good points it did start off like that but i think it was just to put wanda back on the radar. I think it would be a disservice to wrap up something as big as wanda in a non main title. I would much rather a Giant size wanda or a Giant size Decimation or something in the main line where they finally wrap things up now that Hickman has put her back on the mutant radar with a more fresh event she kicked into high gear. But then i'm hoping we find out pietro and wanda, the real ones are dead and the high evolutionary replaced them with his creations and it ends with both of them being resurrected as true mutants again.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

the last page says "a bigger bell".
    this was just silly fun wich im fine with since the main event is just so dang boring and uneventfull, we shall see how this wraps up and yana has a sexy new darkchild form.
    another one for skins in videogames

BANNED

Empyre X-Men tie-in series is pure gonzo fun.

Magik is Aces.

spoilers:
    Jamie Madrox throwing dead copies of himself as bait to zombies is something I didn't know I wanted to see.
    end of spoilers

So no Polaris then. On Genosha. While shown on the cover.

They have one more issue.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Fantastic Member

they bait you in with the "psychics" coming in and then they barely appear and do nothing. no Shadow King or Mastermind. Selene and Exodus get like a line.

meanwhile we are still stuck with awful Hordeculture.

yeesh this really feels like an unnecessary crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    they bait you in with the "psychics" coming in and then they barely appear and do nothing. no Shadow King or Mastermind. Selene and Exodus get like a line.

meanwhile we are still stuck with awful Hordeculture.

yeesh this really feels like an unnecessary crossover.
    They did a lot just off panel. They did what she called them for, holding off the plants and helping Krakoa. I loved them all in their Krakoa armor.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

If was funny, at least, but it could have been combined with last issue for all that actually happened. Magik got Scarlet Witch's magic stick, and a big plant zombie showed up. Oh, and Warren and Madrox shook off the drugs.

It made me laugh, anyway, but I'm disappointed Dani and Warren didn't get more to do.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Another disappointing issue, I expected as much from Brisson, but I was hoping for better from Ayala and Wells. I could at least excuse the chaos and lack of continuity if the book was funny, but beyond a couple of one liners, it's not even amusing.

I enjoyed this better than the last issue. Lots of fun moments even if it was chaotic. Hickman is up next week for the finale!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

That cuckoo forgot that she can turn into diamond.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Honestly the funniest thing about this issue was how one of the writers went out of their way to include Nightcrawler, because I guess they are a fan of the character, and then the next writer was just like, No.

Bruh Wanda's ass really just dipped didn't she? Lmao sis needs to reevaluate herself.

Yeah Wanda needs to have her teaching license at Strange academy revoked.

I could not get over how dirty they did Monet in this issue. Shouldn't she be more resilient than almost everyone there? The only way they can recover from this is by having her be the one to take down Magik/ fix this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I could not get over how dirty they did Monet in this issue. Shouldn't she be more resilient than almost everyone there? The only way they can recover from this is by having her be the one to take down Magik/ fix this mess.
    They are doing her like Guggs did Storm