Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Mighty Member

This issue was bad. I really haven’t liked any of the issues for this. Hopefully the last issue will help since Hickman is writing it

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    It was last issue that she was knocked out for no known reason. I guess it'll be next issue that we find out why. Also, I don't think this is a true round robin. The writers were likely given plot points they had to include ahead of time. I suspect Monet being KO'd is one of them.
    She was knocked out because Krakoa feeds on psychic energy, iirc Magik states that in issue #2.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    She was knocked out because Krakoa feeds on psychic energy, iirc Magik states that in issue #2.
    Correct, though admittedly it wasn't too clear with all the chaos. But yeah as Krakoa started fighting back with its organic defense system, it was using Monet's psychic energy as fuel and as Jamie said/screamed, it almost killed her.

Yana: "#&%$ -- I forgot about the draw! Krakoa feeds on psychic energy!" So Monet was taking a beating. Still blows that she was out for so long but I understood why.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

All-New Member

A lot is going on in this issue but nothing really happens. It felt like pages were missing. I don't even know why they had to write the X-Men into Empyre.