What the hell happened.

Honestly its just another issue of fighting zombies and Cotati zombies.

The psychics that were brought are barely used. And as predicted Shadow King was MIA. Like WTF. Why have that big reveal and then not show him again.

Actually Selene and Exodus didn't even do anything either.

The first issues was so promising. Hickman should have just handled the Scarlet Witch thing in one of his stand alone X-Men issues.

Because though some of you may think this mini is fun. It's also a mess and over bloated.

And I feel they are like writing in a way thats you know when you whisper in someones ear and then by the end the last person has something completely different coming out of their mouth.

This is what the x-writers did. Hickman and Tini actually had a good set up issue. So these last two issues were frustrating to me. Others will probably like it.

Monet is still knocked out. Nightcrawler makes a cameo appearance.

Magik teleports one of the old ladies to Beast to come up with a solution to destroy the Cotati.

The big plant Cotati bomb ends up being a big brain as well and by the end of the issue transforms into this giant plant kaiju.

BUT picking up from the first issue. Magik and one of the Cuckoos end up searching for what is making these wave of zombie mutants come.

Magik finds the staff that Scarlet Witch used to bring back the mutants and is QUICKLY corrupted by it.

She becomes her demon self and proclaims she is the demon queen of New Genosha. Or some nonsense like that.

I await your perspectives. This issue was a disappointment.