Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spectacular Member

I have been absolutely adoring this Sins Rising story. Spencer's run has been a little inconsistent for me. I think some of the stories are the best Spider-Man tales in years (maybe of the whole 2010 decade), but it has a lot of filler (the Doom arc, the Sinister Sextet Arc) that, while still well written and enjoyable, is kinda bland and not excellent IMO. I think the double shipping schedule is forcing Spencer to be more conservative with using his best ideas.

Still, I have loved that he's let Peter and MJ get back together. I really enjoyed Hunted, the Absolute Carnage tie ins, the Chance arc, and Sins Rising so far.

Weird question. In the panel where we see Whirlwind (why didn't he go to Krakoa?) Being threatened by his old colleagues in Ravencroft, any idea who they might have been? The guy that wasn't just a silhouette seemed to have tattoos around his mouth... or maybe fangs.

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    Weird question. In the panel where we see Whirlwind (why didn't he go to Krakoa?) Being threatened by his old colleagues in Ravencroft, any idea who they might have been? The guy that wasn't just a silhouette seemed to have tattoos around his mouth... or maybe fangs.
    Maybe this happens before HoX/PoX? And there are a lot of Mutants who aren't taking Xavier's deal; maybe he didn't want to be one of them.