Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauders #11

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Moira would definitely know, since she was Kitty's caretaker after Mutant Massacre when her powers changed to always be phased.
    Very true. Although technically the phased status as her natural one only came about because of the injuries sustained during the Mutant Massacre and then the whole FF vs X-Men mini. A new reborn body should return to her original natural state of being tangible in theory.

But it's the same story of Scott not being able to control his powers even though his new reborn body shouldn't have the brain injury the original one had...

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    glub glub .
    lol so good

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Even that should have been enough indication for someone to just crack the thing open.
    Exactly. Surely in an island full of psychics, someone should have been able to detect LIFE, if not coherent thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its instinctual.

FYI, this has nothing to do with why she wasnt able to use the gates as she wasnt phasing through them. She got physically damaged when she tried to use one; she didnt phase to the other side
    Ahh your right she did break her nose...

If the husk’s body was intangible inside the egg, would that make its vital signs undetectable?

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Exactly. Surely in an island full of psychics, someone should have been able to detect LIFE, if not coherent thoughts.
    The only psychic present was Xavier and he most definitely should have. Hope should have been able to sync up with her and just pull her out. Like she can detect an active X-gene

What I dont get is why didnt the husks just phase out of the eggs? The other mutants reach out and break through it,but why was Kitty unable to just phase out? That doesnt make sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    If the husk’s body was intangible inside the egg, would that make its vital signs undetectable?
    What vital signs? The main things that would be detectable are her mutant signature (which Hope should be able to detect) and her mind (which Xavier or any other telepath should)

Kitty should dress up like a ghost and haunt Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Kitty should dress up like a ghost and haunt Shaw.
    Lol...I would love this.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I think the point of this was to show Emma knows Kitty better then most.

This was a fantastic issue

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I think the point of this was to show Emma knows Kitty better then most.

This was a fantastic issue
    Yes! What Duggan has been able to do for Emma and Kitty's relationship is beautifully heartwarming. I'm so glad she's back so they can interact more.

I just wonder how this issue would have felt if it had come out on it's regular schedule. The big time gaps have definitely hampered the momentum... but would it have actually been worse if issues had come out quickly? Such a big buildup to just be completely solved a few weeks later? Honestly, Kitty's return was really really lackluster. Loved Lockheed though!

BANNED

Hah! Does this mean storm will now be accepting her orders on the ship once again?

BANNED

Also shouldn't the husk itself instinctually flay around during drowning/suffocating which would enable it to break the egg or is it in status till it hatches?

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

This was a glorious issue and I'm glad Kate is back but I was hoping her being part Neo would be the reasons he was resurrected. I'm glad that it was Mama that ultimately saved her and I cannot wait for Mama's revenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akgmNWBlTAQ
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

So Colossus, Pete Wisdom, Karma etc couldn't make it to the funeral but... Agent X was prominent?