Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauders #11

Quote Originally Posted by Icefanatic View Post
    I expect Kitty will be shown to reject Judaism in favor of the new religion Nightcrawler is creating, probably most mutants will abandon whatever human belief systems they have and embrace the new mutant one.
    I don't think Kitty will be abandoning her Jewish faith, but rather adapting it to fit within the new mutant culture, just like Kurt realized he needed to do in X-Men #7. Which is perfectly fine, because that has already occurred with Judaism and every other major religion through out history. They have all branched off into several denominations that differ from one another in their traditions and how they interpret their doctrine. I'm sure Kurt's new religion will be somewhat based in Catholicism, just altered to work for mutants.

So glad this book is back. Best X-book this week by FAR.

wow so this would be kittys first time ever being in krakoa, she can finally attend the quiet council meetings now

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Culture and religion are closely related, just like culture and language.

If they are forming a new culture, it is normal for both their language and their religion to be modified.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    wow so this would be kittys first time ever being in krakoa, she can finally attend the quiet council meetings now

Did Kate transport to the 70’s while she was dead these last few issues and find inspiration? That hairstyle.....
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 08-13-2020 at 10:21 AM.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

I like that she has curly hair. All superheroes lately have exactly the same straight hair.

That egg goop did wonders for Kate's hair! They should start bottling and selling that stuff.

Would removing Shaws mutant status with the power erasing gun be a step too far? To the point where the cauldron couldn't save him.

Where Emma might end up being banished to the pit for it

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    That egg goop did wonders for Kate's hair! They should start bottling and selling that stuff.
    I know! Her "curl families" must be awesome!!!

If they do decide to "throw the book" at Shaw, and send him to hang out with Sabretooth, maybe that is the beginning of a new "Brotherhood of Evil Mutants" sort of thing... add a few more over the coming months/years and then they all break out and we have another summer event.

Look at them getting her a white destrier straight out of rez.

I think Kitty has been on Krakoa plenty of times. She just has to go by boat.

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

She can't use the gates but Kitty has been on Krakoa a lot both in this series and elsewhere.
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

All-New Member

I liked this issue as much as any other, but this solution felt anticlimactic

All-New Member

What? Why would Emma get "revenge on Kate"? Why the hell would Charles be upset at Kate's return?

Kitty has had access to Krakoa though already. I think she must missed meetings because she was saving mutants and doing missions on the marauder, right?