Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Marauders #11

Kitty's situation is quite similar to Rogue's in early issues of Excalibur
    Apocalypse is responsible for Rogue's coma / Shaw is responsible for Kitty's drowning death
    Rogue is awakened by psychic support (Rachel) / Kitty is resuscitated by psychic support (Emma)
    Rogue takes revenge on Apocalypse and kills him with her bare hands (literally) / Kitty plans to take revenge on Shaw
    At this rate, Rogue and Kitty should start a club
    Last edited by rhaenylis; 08-13-2020 at 12:48 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Apocalypse is responsible for Rogue's coma / Shaw is responsible for Kitty's drowning death
    Rogue is awakened by psychic support (Rachel) / Kitty is resuscitated by psychic support (Emma)
    Rogue takes revenge on Apocalypse and kills him with her bare hands (literally) / Kitty plans to take revenge on Shaw
    Huh damn those parallels are substantial

BANNED

Kate can’t go to the main parts of Krakoa, just like humans can’t as explained in HoX #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    wow so this would be kittys first time ever being in krakoa, she can finally attend the quiet council meetings now

Lolli drawing her like she’s a Loli. ��

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    The adsense of Piotr, Doug, Logan and some others at the funeral is ridiculous. And the way this run is forcing Emma as Kitty's mother figure is equally ridiculous. I can't even remember the last time these two had a civil conversation, let alone were close. If you wanna go this route then at least show the development first, don't just change character dynamics off page.
    Agreed. People are even shipping them now and it’s crazy. I mean I saw the Xavier files review of it yesterday and wondered what book they read with how badly they misread it. Saying Illyanna and Rachel was lgbtq subtext lol. There was none. I think some people just want to believe without any evidence.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 08-13-2020 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Kate can’t go to the main parts of Krakoa, just like humans can’t as explained in HoX #1.
    Actually you do make a good point that I was going to bring up. They haven't been super clear on where Kate can and cannot go. In the first few issues, she mentions not wanting to hang around on an island and watch everyone else have fun. So does that kind of imply she can't go into some areas or that she feels like an outsider? What's stopping her from going anywhere on the island once she's landed? Those guys who infiltrated Krakoa in X-Force used Domino's DNA to mask their presence and then went everywhere. They didn't use gates. So Kate, being a known entity, wouldn't flag Sage and she's free to roam. I've actually really wanted this clarified.

I hate myself for saying this but did Shaw actually break any Krakoan laws when he killed Kitty? Last we saw there were only 3 and killing a fellow mutant wasn’t on the list. I feel like this will be his defense when he gets caught.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

wow so this would be kittys first time ever being in krakoa, she can finally attend the quiet council meetings now

Whoa, Kitty is really trying to make me dislike her more.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I hate myself for saying this but did Shaw actually break any Krakoan laws when he killed Kitty? Last we saw there were only 3 and killing a fellow mutant wasn’t on the list. I feel like this will be his defense when he gets caught.
    I think those main laws (kill no human, make more mutants, can't recall the rest...) were just the highest order to ensure the survival of Krakoa. Day-to-day laws and their penalties probably haven't been completely hammered out, but I would assume they've installed some set of rules/laws. We just don't see that part because they're like city council meetings lol.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    But if they follow the parallels then kitty will decide that Shaw killed her ‘for her own good’ and she should bizarrely start doing whatever he tell her to do...so hopefully the parallels end there...

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    That egg goop did wonders for Kate's hair! They should start bottling and selling that stuff.
    Krakoa perms are all the rage.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I don't think they're going to kill Shaw. Emma has secretly hidden Forges depower gun. She is going to cast him out of heaven by revoking his mutant card I think. Which might get her thrown in the pit.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I think those main laws (kill no human, make more mutants, can't recall the rest...) were just the highest order to ensure the survival of Krakoa. Day-to-day laws and their penalties probably haven't been completely hammered out, but I would assume they've installed some set of rules/laws. We just don't see that part because they're like city council meetings lol.
    Agreed. Like I'm guessing those where like their new Mutant mandates or something but I'm guessing other "basic" laws still apply.

For example they didn't mention rape but I'm sure as **** they're not going to allow a fellow Mutant just going out and about raping anyone they pleases.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I don't think they're going to kill Shaw. Emma has secretly hidden Forges depower gun. She is going to cast him out of heaven by revoking his mutant card I think. Which might get her thrown in the pit.
    Oooh then he has to participate in the Crucible.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The next arc is called QUEENS REGENT so I doubt she'd be exiled.

BANNED

Who let Emma around horses?