Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    The importance of the death and the resurrection process is skewed all over the place. Taking Kitty's death aside as that's a special case, in some instances it's treated like a gag or no big deal, like with QQ and Cecelia Reyes in this issue, and yet in other books the whole process is given an entire storyline to avoid, like they're trying to do with Storm in the GSXM books. It's either not a big deal or it's a huge deal, the line can't make up its mind.

What I'd REALLY like at this point is a list of characters who have not undergone the process as yet and are still on the Krakoa 1.0 bodies. I'm assuming Storm and Beast have not, given the importance of Storm's pending death, and Beast still in the form he's in (unless he has chosen to be in the form once resurrected).
    It's even given various degrees of importance in this book. When Domino was mutilated she was strongly against just dying to get rid of her physical and emotional scars.

spoilers:
    Even Kate's death is now meaningless because these fools just had to crack the damn pod for her.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Mikhail is not an omega. Everything he does can be done better by Mister M or Vulcan.
    Could be...

That said, I don't think that we have ever seen anything concrete on exactly where it is that Mikhail tops out.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    The sword is a symbol, as well as a weapon.
    Plus that sword may have the cerebro data still in it.

I’m more interested in how they knew about the sword and where it was kept.
    We know that the Cerebro Sword still has data. And it is much easier to obtain than one of the other Cerebros (Very hidden) or take his from Xavier (Xavier is protected by Black Tom).

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL..so they really gonna kill Quentin every issue? They should instill a law that you only get 3 resurrections a year. Its ridiculous how one mutant keeps jumping the queue

This issue was better than the other Collossus/Domino led issues
    Omega level mutants = automatic resurrection

Between her humiliating death in this issue and her godawful casting with the New Mutants film finally coming out this month, I think it’s safe to say that Cecilia Reyes has had better months than this one! Lol.
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 08-12-2020 at 11:55 AM.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Omega level mutants = automatic resurrection
    It’s like jumping ahead on an organ transplant waiting list.

Omegas, Quiet Council and mutants who die in the service of Krakoa have priority. Healer was also resurrected right away when that bomb killed him.

But Quentin should probably have a babysitter, just like Gorgon protects the Quiet Council.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Omegas, Quiet Council and mutants who die in the service of Krakoa have priority. Healer was also resurrected right away when that bomb killed him.

But Quentin should probably have a babysitter, just like Gorgon protects the Quiet Council.
    Gwenpool is on the island now, so there you go....

Wow, this was really bad. I actually had X-force as the best comic in the line for a long while now, but this was just silly. Is it supposed to be comedic to have 'nesting soldiers' kill a bunch of random people? Especially people who forget they have superpowers in that moment? Their security is such a joke.

This wonky pacing and storytelling is grating. How many issues before we get back to that whole 'genocide' thing? Its kind of important. If they just sweep that under the rug, I'm going to start rooting for the Russians. At least they display some basic competence.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Wow, this was really bad. I actually had X-force as the best comic in the line for a long while now, but this was just silly. Is it supposed to be comedic to have 'nesting soldiers' kill a bunch of random people? Especially people who forget they have superpowers in that moment? Their security is such a joke.

This wonky pacing and storytelling is grating. How many issues before we get back to that whole 'genocide' thing? Its kind of important. If they just sweep that under the rug, I'm going to start rooting for the Russians. At least they display some basic competence.

I agree. I don't think the basic premise of Dawn Of X/Krakoa is bad, but the individual stories within the books are wearing thin. This was my favorite book for the first while under Marauders took over. Now I'm kind of "meh" on both and just trying to hang on through X Of Swords. Maybe it's time I jumped ship after that though.

Fantastic Member

I mean just cause they can be resurrected now doesn't mean hey everyone dies non stop. The attitude towards Cecilia was bad for one.

So uh Omega Red just wasn't actually here? Figured Mikhail had to pop up.... hoping to see some of the other Russian mutants but jeez Quentin looks dumber every issue.

This is the first issue that i didn't enjoy, but considering that is part of a croosover, that shouldn't surprised me.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Oh, I forgot, have I missed something or is Colossus’ Savage Land ‘friend’ a new character?
    I’m assuming she’s a Krakoan, rather than a Savage Lander?

Incredible Member

I didn't like how cold was Sage about Cecilia´s death, She could have summon Healer or Triage to help her.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    I didn't like how cold was Sage about Cecilia´s death, She could have summon Healer or Triage to help her.
    Cecilia was dead so there was nothing they could do at that point. The more pressing matter was to deal with the Russian nesting dolls that were hatching